Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63962.3

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Mr Fury is almost as goofy as that guy RavenKitty who used to be a member here. #WeirdPeopleWithSeriousIssues
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wow man you are acting like such a titty boy. Why can't u just be nice and courteous to other people and treat others the way u like to be treated.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Master
    Lol get the ban streak going.

if mr.fury get ban then call me susie and fuck me silly.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    lol... ravenkitty... fury is just playin to his name... no biggie

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfury View Post
    No one cares what I do and you aren't getting anything accomplished by continuing this thread nab. ZAB WILL NOT PERM BAN ME.
    As long as you aren't breaking any rules I won't ban you, correct..

But your chat, posting, poker client chat I might have to remove.. We have had many conversations about this. I know you say you can't help yourself, but that's where I can help.

Keep it clean man, it's not that hard.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Current B2B Champ
    Trust me, he can surely help. Anyway to get my chat back in client Zab?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont understand why hed has the time for this lol?

lol if you haven't been raged at by MrFury in client, you haven't been a Pokerowned member long enough. It's one of the member perks

This is where anonymous players come in at bovada lol

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast