Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65269.98

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    @MeFury: You are clearly in the wrong here no matter how you felt about the hand in question. An apology is in order. AND , dont take offense nab, he was probably just blowing off steam n having fun. we all go off from time to time ...what they said.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    haha that's hilarious. I think it's funny when people get mad at me in poker. Poker can be an infuriating game at times, but what he said is un called for completely, And borderline racist (assuming you are in fact black). You don't owe him any points at all. That's the name of the game.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittyboy90 View Post
    ..... And borderline racist (assuming you are in fact black)......

Wait.

What?

I don't think I saw anything about being black in there. It was bad enough on it's own without adding a misinterpretation to it.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Attached Images Attached Images

PokerOwned Demi-God
    without taking away from what he did say, I am not a minority and he didn't say anything racist to me.

Seasoned Veteran
    man all that drama for that lil bit of money thats is pretty bad. if u act like that online id hate to see the man playin live he'd be kicked out of alot of spots.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittyboy90 View Post
    haha that's hilarious. I think it's funny when people get mad at me in poker. Poker can be an infuriating game at times, but what he said is un called for completely, And borderline racist (assuming you are in fact black). You don't owe him any points at all. That's the name of the game.
    LMAO When did Jessie Jackson change his name to Tittyboy?!?! Stop trying to get PO air time, You crazy bastard you!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    He just logged into another account and said he was sorry on the bubble. I am not sure how I feel about that. Ya he apologized but he also logged into another account to get around my block on him. I think at the very least he needs to be banned from the bubble chat. (although I don't know how much good it would do since he has over a dozen accounts) At the same time tho, that would not stop him from attacking people in the chat box during PO games.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ban Nab just cause your name backwards is...well, Ban. :P

Seasoned Veteran
    Nab , U have to be kidding us, all ,right ?..... he did not just do that on another account here ?.....and finally apologize...Geez, I don't think U will take this thread down , EVER.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast