Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67787.39

Thread: Bounties

Threaded View

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    But we wont sticky any that have stipulations. When it is stickied people take for granted that its legit, that is why if there is a stipulation that isnt met people still want to get paid. By not stickying it we just dis-associate the site from the bounty so people are fully aware it has nothing to do with us.

I mentioned above that people are free to offer whatever bounty they want with whatever stipulations they want, just that they wont be stickied and if they are spammed to keep in main chat they will face the same punishment that other spammers do.
    Then Bounties NOT being stickied will become the NORM Prawny. In essence what you are doing here is taking a problem that CAN be controlled and making it one that CAN NOT. You will end up with more drama, not less.

BESIDES the above, what you are saying IS NOT what the DRYWALLMAN says in his decree. "From now on if someone wants to make a bounty it has to be simple. NO STIPULATIONS". Nothing is said about what will or will not be stickied.

It sounds to me like the MODS did NOT get together and decide a course of action here. It sounds like THEY should. I strongly recommend they be both more CLEAR in what the actual rule is, AND not create a rule that abdicates their own responsibilities in the first place.

Though I don't agree with how Azreal said it, he nevertheless nailed it. The rules were fine as they were. All that is needed is for MODS to me be firm.
    Last edited by TONelson; 01-26-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.