Ok, my lovely Pokerowned. I just discovered the new feature of background check. Very good idea IMO. I love how it shows how much you have earned in offers from over your life-span on the site. To be able to look up someone on the site and get critically info, regarding if you should trust a player or not. However, I feel like my name has been completely biased, and I feel as if my character has been defamed greatly. I would like you to show you what I mean, and prov emy case as well as I can, so this silliness can stop.

Firstly It says I have 7 other accounts "with same IPs". I know this is fairly vague, and isn't directly accusing me of anything, but as i have personally told Zab, and other mods on the site, they are not me. When I hang out with my friends (which are poker junkies too) I have bragged to them about how cool Pokerowned is, how they host so many lovely freerolls, numerous profitable promotions. Everytime I referred my friends to this site, they have no clue what they are doing, I would have to walk them through the signing up process, get points, singing up for freerolls, obtaining passwords etc. I literally taught them all how to work it here, but after a while they have all fizzed out. i know that they arent playing on these accounts anymore. they usually only played when i was hanging with them anyways. I also don't know why there are duplicates on this page either. I do remember that my friend 'chrisgibby69' as you know him, forgot his info once while I was over his house. he wanted to play a freeroll and had to make another account. None of these people are me, and they shoud be taken off this list. From me referring a few of my friends, helping them set up their account, i get scolded with 7 different aliases? All these should be taken off my 'background check'

Next thing is the 'Mod threat level Scam'
this really upset me when i saw this. Thisis what it said:

Mod Comment: User borrows with no intent of paying back, unless if he wins something. Constantly on wall of shame for 2 years now, and will state in chat that he could care less. If you loan, consider it a loss

I cant believe a moderator can be so bias, mean, and incredily wrong

Firstly, i have always had every intention of paying back every single loan i have ever made. Every singleloan has always been paid off. Yes about half of my loans have defaulted, but i always pay back when i bounce back. To say i iam a severe scam threat is incredibly rude and i cant believe that Pokerowned would do this to someoen that has spent countless hours on this site.
For pete's sake, I have earned over 55k in points from doing offers here. 55,000 points. that is soo much time and effort, soo many hours.
Then it says that i have gone in chat stating i would care less??????????????
Please show me this you lying sack of hatred to me. I have always stating that i am trying to pay back when i can, and dont wurry i wont run off. How dare you state this? i have shown soo much love, and given so much insight on NLHE. this must have been from a Moderator that has a beef with me.
"If you loan, consider it a loss" this is bull shit and it shouldnt be welcome here especially from Mod. I demand that these flaming comments be taken down immediately. also this moderator should surface and admit what he said was lies.

As in the negative and positive feedback, i have no arguments on this, as every comment is true. and that is fair.

I Apologize for the typos, as i am in a very enraged state, and my space bar doesnt space every time.
Please Zab, or an actual MOD fix this