Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64060.56

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    lol i have been here two months and have earned almost 40k while juggling a full class load youvr been here 2 years.

as for the number of accounts linked to your IP. you really think that zab has time to go through every single member and listen to their excuses to why they have more than one account on their IP? if they make an exception for you they have to make one for everyone and it would b chaos.
    I dont ever buy points evernab, i have never bought points witha credit card, used a credit card or debit card in anyway to produce points. EVEr.every single offer i completed was a free offer, usually averaging about 75 points.

Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    usually when i would get an accepted loan, they would charge me upp the ass with juice because they knew i would probaly default. When sometimes i would get down on my luck, and go into default , they would still bash me super hard.

My last loan i had to pay a a extrlemely huge juice to hadina, the loaner.
    Mike you know I have been here for a while so, that is a load of BS, when you agreed to the deal you already knew you were NOT going to re pay so just be HONEST and not go into some antics man!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    hmmmmm ..............
    off topic:

nice sig

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hm... interesting. well if what u say it true i hope it gets resolved for u. does seem strange though that no one else seemed to have any of these problems if they really were not at fauly. anyhowhope it works out for ya man

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I dont ever buy points evernab, i have never bought points witha credit card, used a credit card or debit card in anyway to produce points. EVEr.every single offer i completed was a free offer, usually averaging about 75 points.
    have never bought points either have earned MAYBE 3k with a prepaid card.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Mike you know I have been here for a while so, that is a load of BS, when you agreed to the deal you already knew you were NOT going to re pay so just be HONEST and not go into some antics man!!
    ??? how can u say this? i have defaulted 24 times and always paid back.
    When i did agree to that deal i was stuck a lot for the day ,it was the beginning of my horriffic downswingin poker and inlife in general..

usually when i would get an accepted loan, they would charge me upp the ass with juice because they knew i would probaly default. When sometimes i would get down on my luck, and go into default , they would still bash me super hard.

My last loan i had to pay a a extrlemely huge juice to hadina, the loaner.
    OK you're not getting it, so now I'm going to speak in my usual manner...

I dont give a fuck why you're in default, what the terms were, etc. You are late 24 times out of 46 on loans. That's what scammers do - they take without the intent of returning a favor to someone that helped. You didn't like the terms of the loan? DONT FUCKING TAKE THE LOAN YOU IDIOT!!!!

In the time it took you to write that task you could have cranked out 1000 pts on crowdflower instead of cranking on your pud. Pay your shit and stop fucking whining about why you're high risk.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    off topic:

nice sig
    lol most noobs don't tell a MOD what is on or off topic which hence my"hmmmmmmmmmmmm" comment..................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    hm... interesting. well if what u say it true i hope it gets resolved for u. does seem strange though that no one else seemed to have any of these problems if they really were not at fauly. anyhowhope it works out for ya man
    thank you, i have been here for almost two and a hlaf years, so i have a lot of history with a lot of users here. some are better then others, but i have never tried to scam anyone here.

BPM, I can tell you that i didnt write that comment in the mod threat level, but at the same time i agree with it.

Lets be real here. For the last year or so you have been in default like 90% of the time. During that time you come into chat and conduct trades and other loans and show no interest in using anything you have to pay back the loanshark. We cant label you anything but a severe threat. All our experience with you is you being in default and not paying back the debt even when you show with the trades you are conducting that you could buy the points and pay the debt.

Not to mention the numerous times you buy coupons to play the freerolls instead of paying the debt. Your arguement is that they have a better chance of getting repaid if you win something in the freeroll. You complain about the mod threat level comment which states "User borrows with no intent of paying back, unless if he wins something." even though as i just said you confirm it when you say they have a better chance of getting repaid if you use the points for freerolls.

My honest opinion is that if i was to loan you points i likely wouldnt see them for a long time, if ever. We have to put forward that opinion on the background check page.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast