Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63292.97

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by snklzona View Post
    Stirring up hate and discontent....why
    I totally agree with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who really cares, hard to beat all the donks on here, JUST SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I will say two of the worst players in Raising H3ll and that Panlick guy
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    I totally agree with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who really cares, hard to beat all the donks on here, JUST SAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you really have no cause to comment
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I have never claimed to be a GOOD player, I have a lot to learn, but you cant learn shit with all the critics on here, JUST SAYIN!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

I have never claimed to be a GOOD player, I have a lot to learn, but you cant learn shit with all the critics on here, JUST SAYIN!!!!
    It's a good thing when other players think you're shit, learn how to use it to your advantage.

ummm what? if you dont get criticized then how in the living hell do you intend to learn and get better...you are NOT going to get better if everyone is nicey nice and says "that ws a good hand u just played unlucky" every hand u play O.o

please think about wtf u are typing

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    you really have no cause to comment
    oh I guess I don't, sorry I did something you didn't like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

oh I guess I don't, sorry I did something you didn't like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u!
    its not that i dislike it, its just your entire thought process is...well wrong therby making your points pointless with no validity or substance

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    ummm what? if you dont get criticized then how in the living hell do you intend to learn and get better...you are NOT going to get better if everyone is nicey nice and says "that ws a good hand u just played unlucky" every hand u play O.o

please think about wtf u are typing
    Excuse me! maybe I should have said all the Negativity on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar

+1

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast