Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63686.55

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JKoFF View Post
    Lmao i think its just fucking funny kid i don't give a rats ass or a fucking flying fuck if you put me on your little fucking kiddie santa list bitch to fucking funny you really are some kind of kid your not shit no 1 is the shit here lol we all play the gamee it dont fucking matter who wins go and play and fucking win fucking kids.Imma keep on keepin on dumb bastard!!!!
    To be honest, considering you once called off your whole stack in middle position during the early stages with Q-8os, I'm surprised you don't believe you belong on that list.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    Here you go ask me i care so you can suck me off fucking idiots!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    Well you handled that well, and your statement was so eloquently stated. He problably put you on the list because you seem to have the main intent on getting your money in bad and sucking out at least 3 times a tourney before you bust out. Your like the Robin Hood of PO, you suck-out from the solid, and donate to the fish so they can survive and splash around in pots and muck up the gameplay at the table for rounds to come.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JKoFF View Post
    Here you go ask me i care so you can suck me off fucking idiots!!!

Shut the Fuck up! [ 10 h / 10 Stunden ] - YouTube

PokerOwned Veteran
    How is the list made?
    I'm not on it......
    What i have to do to become on the list??

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theopimus View Post
    How is the list made?
    I'm not on it......
    The list is one players opinion. If you want on it play very poorly, and blame others.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

me

Quote Originally Posted by theopimus View Post
    How is the list made?
    I'm not on it......
    That list is made by one person, we could all make a list but in typical DONK PO style you want to be on that list LMFAO
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I think I'm the worst player on this site, remember that when you see me at the tables.

Quote Originally Posted by bauss View Post
    I think I'm the worst player on this site, remember that when you see me at the tables.
    cuz u thought about this post didnt ya O.o
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast