Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62537.09

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    me lmao

im afraid to answer the question..... i might get a charged for spamming for points....
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Short and to the point....

MichMan is the best player here! No doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    im afraid to answer the question..... i might get a charged for spamming for points....

What about getting called a moron for posting in the wrong section?

My vote is for Matty aka CocomoOwns!!!! Congratulations on your maximus win last night. Now you are several thousand richer then before lol. Dont get tilty!!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    the big issue i have with this is the fact u are giving someone (all be it limited) access to ure account, it doesnt sit easy with me because im sure this breaks some form of TOS
    Totally agree!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    I think this is hard to determine at times for anyone has the potential to be the best. Quite a few really good players on this site tho so if I ever did narrow it down it may be a tad difficult. But of course the donks and fish are well recognized which makes that a smidgen easier. Best of luck to everyone in their games.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

PokerOwned Master
    Dominic Morley..Spanish player just turned pro back in the early part of this year. On PS he uses the name " domchief" On FTP before BF is username was beatrice123. He's going to be huge in the poker world !

PokerOwned Veteran
    everyone has a game they are good at.. and with practice and specialization can be profitable.. my vote is on the player who can win at every game any day

Yea careful who you let have access to your game.. Make sure you do not have lot of funds they can transfer/steal. Please be weary of who you trust bro.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast