Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Guys - the last Sunday 1st was OVER $2300.

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

I'm hurt tho, when you take a break from a site for a while, the donkeys n fish forget who they favorite donatee is!!!!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Pro
    johnny carson,vanna white,drew carrey,george carlin,eddie murphy,adam sandler,just a few i would try and get if u can...lolol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JKoFF View Post
    Yeah i wouldn't play it but yeah i am right there on that list bonghead lol
    yea sorry I did not add you or LCDaBoss... not enough room for any more egos.. Mine got that shit full LOL to many great players here But I really believe is .. Who is in the zone that day. Cuz you know how poker is.. and yea most any of the known players here can do it. It is just who you want to do it or who you can trust. I can say Tommy 100% I have trusted him with my $ before and never had issue. I hope who ever you get to play if you do pick one hits it hard for you and cashes fat!...
    GL

I mean, we could determine who the best player is by last month's leaderboard...

Ebaytime, you are a BOSS for making this thread!!!! I have started this thread in my dreams so many times. I just didnt want the hate that would obviously come from it.

I am ALSO B2B HU LOYALTY GAME Champ here
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

I'd think the best player on the site is someone who, in a month's time, could win the leaderboard, a B2B title and a Grinder title. Yeah, he'd get my vote.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Anyone want to start an over/under on how many posts this thread will get? My bet is 500+.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I mean, we could determine who the best player is by last month's leaderboard...
    Nah think we would go by real money stats here ... just saying ;P

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I'd think the best player on the site is someone who, in a month's time, could win the leaderboard, a B2B title and a Grinder title. Yeah, he'd get my vote.
    being good on PO doesnt say much at all
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast