Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61083.66

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    The first poker site i ever played was partypoker. about 7 years ago..went back on it about 2 months ago and didnt like it. i love full tilt.

Private
    First site i ever played was Pokerstars, but now i usually playing at Full Tilt. For me is the best site!!

Corporal
    party poker baby, before they got shut down in the US.... that and bet365 anyone every hear of that... they dont pay out so dont play there

Corporal
    First site was pitbull poker but they went bust amid corruption scandal>
    They purported to be the first flash loading site

Private
    My first poker room online was "pokerroom.com" It was like 10 years ago and i don't think they are still around lol.. But i spent sometime traveling around the country playing in poker rooms at night for fun.(after work). With all that i am playing BODOG now.

Private
    My first poker site was Full Tilt b/c they were running a commercial when I was up late one night and watching Poker After Dark (which only watched once in a great while) and they we're running a promotion where you could freeroll into the WSOP Thought well heck I can do that - well made it to round two four times but never made it to the Main Event. Learned real quick this game isn't as easy as it looks or would seem to be lol... Took me a long time to even download any other sites b/c first time I did there just was no comparison to Full Tilt's quality. After about 6 months under my belt - I joined Bodog and did really well - Then finally joined Poker Stars and have done decent there but still waiting for the big one! Well Good Luck Whatever Your Favorite Poker Room & Hopefully We'll Meet @ The Final Table!

Experienced Member

AP is the best

I first started on Absolute Poker. I find their bonuses are real and the best. Also, to any skeptics out there, the money for real is for real. I have cashed out $400 x 5 and only had to fund $100. I am broke so I'd like some free cash. thanx

Private
    Ultimatebet

Banned
    First site I ever played was POkerstars. I stayed there about 5 yrs after despoiting about 5k I got abouy 2k back. So was over all down about 3 k in 5 yrs

Private
    my first poker site ever was pokerstars ..but its very hard to get cash there with free rolls

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast