Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63960.76

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    pokerstars

Private
    My first poker site was party poker a long time ago. and looking back that site sucked. I never really liked it so i left and started looking for more sites. I landed at UB.com which is another one that blows lol. then i found pokerstars and absolute which are my 2 fav. sites i play both of them everyday now. online poker gaming has come a long way since i started playing and i hope it keeps evolving for the better.

PokerOwned Veteran
    My first site was PartyPoker. And then moved to PokerStars and then too Fulltilt.

Corporal
    First site I ever played at was tiger gaming. Cheap crappy candian site. Then shortly after I found out you could play for real money so I found better sites. Been a crack smoking degan ever since.

Seasoned Veteran
    My first ever poker site was Ultimate bet. Still is one of my favorite

Corporal
    i would say the 1st game i played was in fulltile. didn't have any luck and was playing just for fun and didn't even know what are poker odds and all that techy stuff. not saying im good now, but at least i am better than before i would hope so!!!

Poker Stars for me

Private
    pokerstars

Private
    Full Tilt was my first

Private
    im first site i ever played at was ub poker and in the first 4 months i earned 20k all from one tourney i qaulied through a 600 point freeroll placed 5th out of 500 people then that qaulied me for a 2000 point freeroll i came first in that and got a entry to the 80k sniper on ub and then i won that first biggest win ive ever had in poker

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast