Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea and from what I HEAR is that lock is going down I hope that doesnt mess up intertops since they r both on the revolutuon network!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I hear Carbon cashout times r between 4 weeks and 6 weeks which isnt bad considering ur options!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I also heard that bovada is processing cashouts really quickly!! Only thing I dont liek about them is that ur just a number nobody has any idea who they r playing!

PokerOwned God
    I say lock and bcp with their sweet ass smell and quick p2p transfers. then juicy if they have p2p.

Experienced Member
    Black Chip Poker has been very solid as of late. And it seems like they actually care about there players. Support is top notch. Oh and they allow player to player transfer

Experienced Member
    Thanks for all the great feedback guys.

It sounds like online poker in the US really did take a huge nosedive if waiting 4-6 weeks is a good thing now just to get your money.

I remember back in the day I could do direct bank withdrawals in only a couple hours. sigh

PokerOwned Veteran
    maybe it's all the same carbon! although I do not know ...

In my opinion, Bovada without a doubt is the best, then the winning network and a close third Carbon and Aced. All of these sites have fairly quick cash outs and all have fairly competent customer support. Winning Network skins I have cashed are ACR, BCP, and True Poker (BCP was on Merge when I did with them). Best of luck to you on and off the felts.
    Last edited by NateVest; 05-12-2013 at 02:53 PM.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXDavidEdge View Post
    Black Chip Poker has been very solid as of late. And it seems like they actually care about there players. Support is top notch. Oh and they allow player to player transfer
    wow i will try that one and merge is getting worse and worse thanks for the tip

PokerOwned God
    in usa we do not have much chocie played on pdc from when is was called poker.com years ago in the recents years they tooks 10's of thousands of points from me and started new vip program

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast