Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

What is best site for USA today?

Hey guys I haven't been here in a while since I basically quit poker on Black Friday.

I see there are still some sites accepting USA players like Carbon and Bovada.

I was wandering what other sites still are?

Which ones are the best for withdrawals? And which ones still over cool freerolls for USA players?

From what I've seen most do not offer much in the freeroll department and actually charge you to deposit with them, doesn't seem worth my time.

Thanks guys.

You can try Americas Card Room and Black Chip Poker. There is a $10 freeroll on BCP through here for 40 points.

Experienced Member
    I will check them out thank you!

I guess my biggest question is do you guys still feel safe these days? Like what is preventing these sites from getting shutdown themselves?

P.S. I heard a lot of bad things about Lock Poker, not sure if any of these others sites are connected to them like maybe Carbon?

From what I have heard Lock is going under. Carbon and Lock are on different networks. Carbon is on Merge and Lock is on Revolution.

PokerOwned Master
    i can't speak for withdrawals as i'm from the UK so don't have any problems with them. but as far as easiest to make money then i would say BCP for sure. The pokerowned BCP freeroll is easy to cash. i cashed and ended up with around $2 on the site. i played some sit n gos last night and they are by far the softest of all the poker sites for any players. i lost 1 out of 11 and after a little over 2 hours i was up to $53 so if you're even slightly capable then there will be no need for you to deposit. All i can say is for anyone that can't beat the players on these american friendly sites is they are gunna get a huge shock when US players are finally allowed back on pokerstars and full tilt, the days of easy money on those sites is long gone.

Experienced Member
    Wow that sounds awesome!

Definitely looking forward to playing at BCP!

On a side note how do coupons work compared to passwords? For Carbon...

Experienced Member
    Disregard that last question.

I see it showed up in my Carbon account. That was very fast!

yeah black chip is awesome i would recomend that site to every one!

PokerOwned Veteran
    lock and carbon

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Carbon seems to be the preffered site. Bovada is popular, but it has an interesting anonymous player model that I don't like.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast