Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63672.38

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Shizz
    You can win free rolls playing poker online? They always go good with dinner

PokerOwned Veteran
    PokerStars is definitely for me the best places to freeroll
    although there are also others like poker and 888 fulltil

and even seen a room nuava not remember his name but few participants tine freerolls.
    Ave Fenix XD

Pokerstars has good freerolls, but you dont win much, try Paddy Power poker or Betfred poker for good freerolls

poker stars for sure

Obviously Pokerstars. Any time I log in and have a look at the different kind of freerolls (general, region or private) there are mostly some to hop in.

Iam actually researching on this my self and what i found out is not the best freerolls but the best client. And that would be pokerstars since they host their own AND other partnered sites like Pokerowned Bankrollmob and pokerschool. Each having thier own leagues and way of entering high stake freerolls.

Experienced Member
    I think pokerstar is the best site for freerolls. But does any of these places has freerolls on midnigth? i can only play at nigth and there no much game at this hours!!!!

PokerOwned Master
    I'm a fan of PokerStars. They offer free satellites to their $2000 tournaments on Saturday and Sunday. Also, try joining PokerSchoolOnline.com and play their PokerSchool Open freerolls on PokerStars. If you have an account on PokerSchoolOnline.com, you can make money from their leaderboard and if you make it in the top 400 in 3 PokerSchool Open tournaments in a row, you get a ticket to a $5000 tournament with less than 1000 people!

Pokerstars is one of the best

Experienced Member
    i think that pokerstars the won it is for freeroles there you have much coise for it but still you have to play realy good whill you gett payd
    sow for people that whant freeroles than you must get to pokerstars

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast