Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned has multiple on PokerStars every day

I have to agree with qcnb. PokerStars is the best for freerolls. Each day there's big amount of tournaments that you could enter without entry free. If you need more information about freerolls - PM me. I will give you facebook group where people share freeroll passwords.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    I'd have to go with PokerStars. Each day with 4 PokerOwned Freerolls, 6 PokerSchoolOnline Freerolls, 12 Freerolls from other sites, and 6 Sattellite to the monthly 2000$ Freeroll, you get decent amount of play for free.

And on top of it, if you follow training sessions and such on PokerSchoolOnline, you get awarded some free tickets to many tournaments almost every week.

couldn't explain any better myself
    Last edited by touto; 12-02-2014 at 07:18 PM. Reason: didn't quote

Experienced Member
    unibet

Experienced Member
    unibet is exelent for freerols and much better then pokerstars its much less of idiotic players, but pokerstars have most of frerolls

B1B champ
    fulltilt isnt worthy anymore. i would also go with PS, though its hard nowadays, to build up a bankroll without making a depo...

Quote Originally Posted by fabstery View Post
    fulltilt isnt worthy anymore. i would also go with PS, though its hard nowadays, to build up a bankroll without making a depo...
    why whats up with fulltilt? did they change something?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Seasoned Veteran
    Like qncb bro, I'd have to go with PokerStars too cuz they have soo many freerolls, with more than 15 freerolls from different sites and around 10-15 freerolls of their own where u get tickets for weekly and monthly tourneys. and once u get to chromestar, u will get the 100K Privilege freerolls,like 3 of them daily where u can get a nice bankroll, if u play it right. so i vote for pokerstars PokerTony

B1B champ
    well, they have reduced their daily freerolls from 12 to 4 and from $150 each to $50 in new to game tickets. and the weekly freerolls also just got $250 each (was $1k). before the black friday, you could easily build up a small bankroll, cause if you won something in the $150 freerolls it was at least $2, now youre getting a $.55 ticket...

Experienced Member
    there arent really any good sites any more since black friday

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast