Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66972.27

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The awards seem appropriate because in a sit and go tournament prizes are much lower. I prefer to play tournaments spin and go.
    Last edited by lexema8; 01-08-2016 at 12:13 PM.

We are winning 66% of the total pot against two players and very quickly which is exciting because in a normal or hyper tournament win in much less time and total jackpot amount.It also increases the prize giving us a chance to win much more than what is in the pot, that could be a chance to improve our investment.

Experienced Member
    spin and go It is a very fun game but is very lucky to win c can win big prizes

Experienced Member
    I want to know if spin and go c you can play with other friends of the same country and what is the best way to win thanks

Experienced Member
    i goot 0.5$ spin and play for watch and lose on KK and flop was 2 1 K turn Q and river 10 straight kill me bad cards

Experienced Member
    stupit people play smal buy in spin & go and first hand just all in

Excellent... see u in the tables...

really hard to be profitable at these games if they are all you are playing. Low chip stacks and quick blinds lead to shove fests a lot of the time. That being said, if you can hit one of the big mulitipliers it can certainly pay off! The odds of hitting the big multipliers are incredibly rare though, and the variance will kill you in the long run unless you really know what you are doing. Best to stick to the small 9 man SNGs if you want to consistently be profitable!
    good luck to you!

easy to lose money quickly

Every time I played an spin and go the prize was double the bet, so far I do not play for a bigger prize

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast