Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66128.3

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    can't think of anything better drywall....maybe if you went to poke's house and pissed on his driveway that would top it off lmao.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Its understandable, and that stalling definetely ruins the game. One of the reasons i dont play the po freerolls anymore. Stalling really kills the game, they need to have quick mtts like they have the quick cash games.

just playin lol

Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Its understandable, and that stalling definetely ruins the game. One of the reasons i dont play the po freerolls anymore. Stalling really kills the game, they need to have quick mtts like they have the quick cash games.
    I stopped playing b.c its 99% HORRIBLE noobs....like I mean really fukin bad players. its not even poker at that point. Then you add in the prop bets (LLBs, Donkey bets, all the other shit) it kind of takes away from the FR itself and makes it more of a "betting ring" I guess you can call it, than a Poker game.

PokerOwned Master
    poker is just a sport like any other, theres ups, theres downs.

Too bad it gets where someone doesn't use their poker skills (or lack of ) to win a llb . Waiting on someone else to knockout the others out...shows what they think of their own playing ability,,, just my thoughts on the subject.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Too bad it gets where someone doesn't use their poker skills (or lack of ) to win a llb . Waiting on someone else to knockout the others out...shows what they think of their own playing ability,,, just my thoughts on the subject.
    anytime you post, your monies won is like have a colt on each hip saying this can be done old school...........................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Take a break and calm down. Nobody forces you to play these tourneys.

It does suck in the freerolls but if ur gonna have LLB's then stalling is going to be part of the game. Its not lack of skills but yet another skill needed to outlast, outwit and outplay..O dam thats a suvivor saying LOL. Its the LLB's that is doing it to the game and i for one dont blame them when there is something on the line. Yes to some a 300 point llb isnt much but not alot have 10 or 20k in points and you have to do whatever to try and win.. and to others, POKER IS NOT A FKIN TURBO GAME. if you want to play turbo then go play turbos. Most things are fair in poker as you want to move up the board not down cause u wanna play fast. turbos only increase the luck factor, more time is required for skills to come out, skills dont come out in turbo poker as skills dont matter if its a push fest or letting everyone call. Dammed if u do and dammed if u dont!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    What !?? this is cool

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast