Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62910.24

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    just won the FR.... WINNING!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    "when me coild play at stars" have u been sippiing the juice all day tday dry??? ok j/k we all know my tying is really bad th too lol I WOILD never play a 1600 one at stars then,,, i dont know what PSO is tho,, if it was a freerolll and all the poeple stallled all day tho too lol
    drywall is not lying, i was a pso member too..they all use to clock..but the monthly prizes were were 12.5k...

PokerOwned Pro
    stalling is something people do for a few reasons like... 1. they aren't stalling they are multi tabling and it is their turn on multiple tables. 2. they aren't really stalling and they aren't multi tabling but watching tv or something as they are playing and didn't notice immediately that it was their turn. 3. they do it around the bubble trying to make it in the money. 4. they do it because they know they can put others on tilt and cause them to make bad decisions. I'm sure there are even a few other not immediately popping into my head, but if you ask me it sounds like #4 was working pretty well cause him not acting immediately seems to have bothered more than a couple of people

PokerOwned Veteran
    I can understand the stall late in the game, but from the start? How would that even help in LLB ?

Look, if you catch me stalling it's not about llbs or to psych ne1. It's because this is a game of pure math and I happen to be very slooooooooooooooow at math.

Yea no need to quit just ignore the dumbass if they way he plays bothers you.

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    "when me coild play at stars" have u been sippiing the juice all day tday dry??? ok j/k we all know my tying is really bad th too lol I WOILD never play a 1600 one at stars then,,, i dont know what PSO is tho,, if it was a freerolll and all the poeple stallled all day tho too lol
    lol Rrickibish you're funny. PSO is Poker School online on PokerStars. I played some tournaments there too it was fun

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    then you all need to buck up, try playing a PSO game with a field of 1,600 like when me could play at stars, 60% of the field clocked from the first flop lol
    I actually quit playing the pso games, that was not a league, it was a joke.
    If these games get like that I will quit playing, I would rather do a normal sng, with like, real players.

ignore sum1, cause of how they play?... makes no sense... lol
    I dont even talk to the bytch
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hope your breat is a short one. You're a good player and more importantly, you're also from NJ. Home of the whopper! (? I dunno)

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack615 View Post
    I can understand the stall late in the game, but from the start? How would that even help in LLB ?

Look, if you catch me stalling it's not about llbs or to psych ne1. It's because this is a game of pure math and I happen to be very slooooooooooooooow at math.
    Lmao i'm slow at math too. If i seem like I'm stalling I'm usually not paying attention because I'm busy chatting or something lol

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast