Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59529.64

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Good Luck!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned God
    Dude, that is fantastic, but do you think you could pay me back the points that you owe me in Loan shark? Bragging about how much you are winning, but not paying your debts isn't cool.

Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    Dude, that is fantastic, but do you think you could pay me back the points that you owe me in Loan shark? Bragging about how much you are winning, but not paying your debts isn't cool.
    I have no points atm.

PokerOwned Master
    you will get you money back you lost, so good luck for that

PokerOwned Master
    good luck on your goals i think you can do it

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Good Luck on the grind. Keep it up.
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

Experienced Member
    totally wish u the best of luck

Good luck, i cant seem to stick with any long term goals in poker. so i just play for the day
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

About to FT the $109 PLO8 deepstack. A FT sounds better than it really is, as only 52 people entered but..... I needed a run in something, I have run pretty poorly the last 3 days. If I can get top 5 here I will be back on track. A nice run in this would be some validation 4 all the work I have put in @ PLO8. I need a good score here or I will have to grind a little smaller than I really want to. I played the $11 Micro M.E and this guy was terrabad......... So I was railing a friend in the $530 and saw this aforementioned BAD player pops up @ my friends table. I was on Skype with my friend and I literally laughed so hard. I was like bro...... wait until you see this guy become the focal point of every shark at your table. In like 10 hands he was getting 3bet left and right.... was pretty funny. I will throw a FT link up 4 the $109 PLO8 in a sec unless I implode.

PokerOwned Master
    good luck to ya on your goals !!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast