Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Played a little 5 card draw and won $60. I had AKKxx and drew 2 and drew KA. Guy bet pot into me and I slammed it. He reshipped over the top with QQQxx. Pretty sick action hand. I still don't see much value in reshoving trip Q's. I guess villian might call smaller trips but.... Overall nice way to fire up another session. Still kinda gun-shy with the draw games. I played HU 2-7 $5-$10 and was down $300 before rallying to +40 and quitting villian. He was pretty tilted as he had me down a bunch and I quit him after getting a little ahead. The rake in those games is absurd. You have to get a couple of fish to beat the rake. I have raked $234 today...... pretty sick. Carbon VIP is 35% rakeback so it will be worth it. Goal is another $200 rake today while @ least breaking even. Tonight I FT a PM4 event..... fingers crossed.

PokerOwned Master
    all that with there relentless river good job

Seasoned Veteran
    good luck!!

Hit a little downswing and decided to take a nap. I feel a little tired still, but I need to play the Stud08 game here @ 9pm est. Hope I make a deep run. This is by far my best game. GOGOGOGOGO Me....

Seasoned Veteran
    keep going maybe someday you wll be the last man standing

PokerOwned God
    Sounds like you've been on a fantastic run. Keep up the good work and keep us updated on how it's going.

I wanna beat some of these dumb fucks I played today. I especially wanna beat this idiot named ILOVE12CATS. He was so bad and lucky vs me. I literally have grinded $400 worth of rake in the last 28 hours. I am playing 10-20 limit stud08 atm and am up like +300. I am like break even the last 28 hours. I know every session won't be profitable, but I am getting marginally frustrated. I lost a big hand near the bubble of the stud08 $60 tonight. Some clown chased down a wheel vs my 6 low. Was a 4 way pot and would have made me top 10 stack, and easily made the money. I just shake my head at how bad play seemingly always gets rewarded. I really wanna get 20k VIP points before the 24th so I can reg 4 the 5k fr. It will be close..... I definitely will make it by months end. I am taking another Poker Maximus shot tomorrow in the $60 PLO8 mtt. I am getting tired of being cheated in mtt's near the $$$. L8r's

I have had to rebuild a little the last couple of days. I lost like -500 in 36 hours.... was getting cold decked like crazy. I recouped like +300 of it but still need to tone down the big games 4 a few days. I am playing the M.E's on Carbon today..... @ least the $11 and $60..... possibly the $109. Maybe one day I get to the place where I can play the $530's. I can always dream right? Im getting ready to go out for some lunch with friends, and almost certainly will be back to play the Main's. It would be freaking awesome to make a deep run in one of them. I have noticed people keep trickling into the Last Man Standing promo every day...... It's down to 143 atm. I have met my required points today, so hopefully once midnight hits another 20+ people will have dropped out of the promo. Everyone gets 3 free skip days, so I imagine a few people are still skating on freebie days. I have 14,500 rakeback points, need to get to 20,000 to redeem for $700. I raked $330 the other day and it wiped me out. I felt like a micro stakes Isildurr. Well wish me luck in the Main's.... and to you the same if your playing in them.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have some deep goals myself that need attention...

PokerOwned Veteran
    I also want to start playiong more tourneys on merge instead of lock...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast