Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63150.06

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My carbon grind

PokerOwned God
    Congratulations on the wins. Keep being patient and play your game and I am sure you will continue to build it up. And as always, goodluck at the tables.

PokerOwned God
    Good job. I feel that it's harder to make a good bankroll with a small amount on carbon than it was at pokerstars. At pokerstars, I loved those 10 cent 360 player sngs. Those were fun and they payed good for first.

Quote Originally Posted by mathkid View Post
    i play on carbon and wanted to ask the forum members if they prefer carbon or lock poker?

also, are there any other sites that anyone can recommend. also, can anyone tell me if they have cashed big in a poker tourney on carbon or lock and cashed out succesfully?

i will keep posing on this site and am so very glad i found it peace!
    I'm not a tournament player so I haven't cashed big in a tournament, but I do cash out very frequently. I've slowed my roll going into the new year and am transitioning to only FL holdem where I feel I'm stronger at so I haven't cashed out yet in 2013 but have in recent years without any issues. With that said, I would say Carbon without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Good job. I feel that it's harder to make a good bankroll with a small amount on carbon than it was at pokerstars. At pokerstars, I loved those 10 cent 360 player sngs. Those were fun and they payed good for first.
    I loved those!! They filled up quickly and first paid more than the .25 MTTs on Carbon do. I also played the 90 player .25 SNGs, those taught me alot of patience and were much harder to cash in, but in a way that I felt really made me focus on my game.

PokerOwned God
    congrats on the wins, keep grinding at the tables..gl

PokerOwned Veteran
    Crashed and burned a little today. Lost 4 double ups in a row and took a small hit at the cash tables. Couldn't get any all ins to hold up. Unreal amount of 2 or 3 outers hitting for the donks. Down to under $5. Really wanna use my $11 ticket to build back up, but also really wanna play the $11 maximus micro main event next month. Deflated. Gonna play the PO freerolls and probably not much else tonight.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am however pleased to see that in the last 2 days I've played 73 double up tournaments. My sharkscope graph says I went from $11.84 in sng profits to $26.78 even after the terrible run I ended on. I am proof you can play the double or nothing tournaments and be profitable.

PokerOwned Veteran
    spree im gonna try and do the same thing and let u know how it goes.....i have 4 cents right now but obviously i cant do anything wit that so i gotta try n take down this next PO freeroll.....gl man

PokerOwned Veteran
    btw.....i have already won 2 of them and try to go bigger stakes like u and lost it all......its definitly smart to only use like 10% of ur bankroll at a time....

Seasoned Veteran
    como funciona o carbon more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12