So a couple days ago after not being able to win a single hand or race for 3 days it felt like, I cashed for 2 bucks in one of the PO freerolls on carbon. I blew it at the cash tables after running it up slightly. Then Pikeboy412 and I final tabled one of the $50 freerolls and I got another $2. This time I was gonna be smarter with it. My ultimate goal was to be able to play one or two of the Maximus tournaments. I knew I needed to earn 50 points before the 27th to qualify for the Poker Maximus freeroll which gives out tournament tickets to the top 500 finishers. Today I earned over 100 points playing $1 double ups and grinding .02/.04 plo hi/lo. Now I am registered to the freeroll and also the 2 free seats to sunday big ticket freeroll tournaments.

While trying to find the best way to earn VPPs fast I saw that the $1 100,000k satellite rebuy gives 10 VPPs for entering. The tournament fee is only 10 cents so it should be just 1 point. Don't know if it's an error or not, but whatever. I played 2 of those. First one I busted early, didn't rebuy/add-on. Second one I did better and used 100 VPPs to do an add-on. Ended up taking 3rd place and winning an $11 satellite coupon. So now I have to decide which $11 Maximus tournament is best for me.

So after grinding a couple cash tables and the $1 double ups I'm up to just over $15 cash and the $11 ticket. Not an epic run, but not bad for starting with just a $2 dollar roll. Here is my sharkscope sng graph, which is starting to look like it's moving in the right direction. Game 20 is the first $1 double up tournament from yesterday.

p.jpg