Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    I'd suggest transitioning into a game that fills up at both micro levels and higher stakes levels such as the 6-max superturbos. Those SnG's come with more variance, but you can play a larger amount of them in a short amount of time. Those bounty tournaments don't fill up fast if at all at higher stakes so you'll slow your progress down a lot if you make it there. I'd also suggest upping the amount of buy-ins you need to play a certain SnG. SnG's have a lot of variance just because they are short and fast single table tournaments, due to this you'll see much worse swings then in a cash game. Take my advice or leave it, good luck in your bounty games.

On a side note, that fifty cents game is a terrible investment unless you have a really good rakeback program. They charge 20% rakeback to play those games with a very little return. I'd go to bumblebee's at those stakes, pretty easy game to beat if you play solid poker and the rake won't kill you.
    After playing a bunch of fastfifty's, i have to agree with you mrlova. I had a pretty bad run, got knocked out of like 5 in a row with a high pp (QQ, KK , and AA). Fortunately, the BR didn't take a hit as i placed in a po fr, so that offset the losses. Right now i'm playing fruitfly's as my starting level, even though i only have 13 buyins, but as mrlova said, the 20% fee is a bit high and the superturbos only charge 6%, so a better value imo. Plus you can play a lot more per hour. So, hopefully my luck will turn and i can get the BR up to where i can start playing the bounties, which i like the most. Right , like i said, i'm right where i started (13), though down 6 from sitngos.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Good Luck buddy
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Good Luck buddy
    oh yeah, forgot to mention gsxr is in a lot of these, which raises ev immediately.

20 buyins is too little for strict BRManagement....ussally you should have at least like 50-100 buyins I would say, I havent been strict about my BRM, for a while but Imma start doing it now and see how I can grind out the cash tables and SNG's. I want to have a four figure BR in a couple months, which I know for sure is possible if I put the work in and stop cashing out my winnings too many times lol....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    oh yeah, forgot to mention gsxr is in a lot of these, which raises ev immediately.
    haha thanks buddy..i think iv taken you out a time or two
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    20 buyins is too little for strict BRManagement....ussally you should have at least like 50-100 buyins I would say, I havent been strict about my BRM, for a while but Imma start doing it now and see how I can grind out the cash tables and SNG's. I want to have a four figure BR in a couple months, which I know for sure is possible if I put the work in and stop cashing out my winnings too many times lol....
    agree on the 50-100 buyins

good luck man i shall see you on the felt . im kinda working on the same thing
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

PokerOwned God
    ... Fortunately, the BR didn't take a hit as i placed in a po fr, so that offset the losses...
    Careful with that line of thought ... Your roll did take a hit, you just supplemented it with a freeroll. It's not a major issue when your playing a microroll ... it can be an issue when the roll gets bigger.

I would love to hit a 5 figure BR in like a year but I think thats pushing it....its possible I know Ive won close to that when I took my game seriously and stopped doing drugs....I had huge bankrolls back int he day but evertyhting got fucked up literally lol....and then I keep just cashing out part of my winnings and I never let my roll build up, I should have like a 2k roll right now but I kept trading and shit....now im broke basically....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I just checked I'm actually 24-16 on yea for +1,600 overall for the time being (according to hem2)
    Last edited by gsxr5221; 01-30-2012 at 12:18 AM.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast