Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63008.71

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Banned
    I don't think he is under 18, but I don't think it would matter on here..and this is coming from a person who thinks you should have to be 21 to play poker and gamble. But this site is really no different that any other "fun" online poker rooms or other sites where you do surveys to earn points. No reason a 12 or 14 or 16 year old should not be able to do surveys and play with the points in client and cash them out for paypal, amazon, etc. And if he is under 18/21 whatever carbon age is, he will never be able to cashout until that age anyway.

Banned
    Most the other sites that have the same survey walls and companies as this site have minimum age 13 as that's what a lot of offers require you do be, but some have none.

PokerOwned Master
    honestly who cares? It's lilg after all

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    lilg aka joker is part of this community as well...it was time for zab, aka batman to put the joker in check..lets hope he had leran his lesson unlike the joker in batmna, we will see when g get back..
    That is some funny stuff... and it would seem you have put much thought into Zab and lilg's analogous to Batman and the Joker. Maybe that's not weird.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    Just give it right back to him...I do it all the time and he doesn't bother me too much
    it's fun to pick on him lol

#NiggasInParis

I think some of you are over reacting a little. If he had multiple accounts and was using them thats one thing. But to get all bent out of shape because he talkes shit to you in the Client? Grow a set and either talk shit back or ignore him

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I am with wagon, respect is the key word...
    I am glad that I even mostly donīt understand what he is writing, because of his kids slang.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    I don't think he is under 18, but I don't think it would matter on here..and this is coming from a person who thinks you should have to be 21 to play poker and gamble. But this site is really no different that any other "fun" online poker rooms or other sites where you do surveys to earn points. No reason a 12 or 14 or 16 year old should not be able to do surveys and play with the points in client .

are you kidding me dosent matter what you think its illegal

carbon terms and conditions 5

Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy - CarbonPoker

so again IT DOSENT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK

disgusting to allow a minor to play in my view i would be horrified to learn my son was playing amongst adults

ps he joined the poker owned group on facebook and there is no way he is 18 i give a guess around 12 otherwise he is one lucky young looking over 18 yr old lol
    Last edited by 1downswing1; 11-23-2011 at 04:46 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    he talks shit to everyone no biggie
    he went on for days about my 55 beating his ace king
    then he went on to someone else lol

PokerOwned God
    I encounted him a couple of weeks ago in a tourney I think - is he the one who put cap locks on when he talked garbage

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast