Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66228.37

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Read my reply above, you will see my mom and auns have same generation as wagon.

Banned
    lilg is out of line lots of times.. and it shows his age...

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Lilg needs to learn respect, but for the most part, he means good.

i kinda think it woild be boring without lilg tho we cant all be actin nice and polite all the time, lol,, he does go over board a lot tho, to o some people,, and could maybe tone it down a bit,, thoo too. even toned down a bit,, he could still be funnny,, without all the other crap

PokerOwned God
    lilg aka joker is part of this community as well...it was time for zab, aka batman to put the joker in check..lets hope he had leran his lesson unlike the joker in batmna, we will see when g get back..

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i kinda think it woild be boring without lilg tho we cant all be actin nice and polite all the time, lol,, he does go over board a lot tho, to o some people,, and could maybe tone it down a bit,, thoo too. even toned down a bit,, he could still be funnny,, without all the other crap
    So kaos when he was here was the devil, But lilg makes it not boring..

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    lilg aka joker is part of this community as well...it was time for zab, aka batman to put the joker in check..lets hope he had leran his lesson unlike the joker in batmna, we will see when g get back..
    actually i musta missed what r ealyl happpened specifically tho?? is lilg banned now or somethin?? and what happened with him and coookies? i thoguht they were fireneds tho..?

PokerOwned Master
    although I am less than half his age I do agree with wagon about the respect thing,I do like lilG though and I think what zab did was right in just a short term ban.....but he does need to follow the same rules as everyone else(I do admit I like to talk shit against pokerBOT though but he started it I swear)

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    So kaos when he was here was the devil, But lilg makes it not boring..
    i didnt make kaos leave tho, i dunno even know what happened with him,, last i see him on hero,, he talks to me,, and just said he was done with PO,, so i dunno tho,,,and was hopin to still say hi to u tho sean.. but i dont know what happened tday tho, with lilg,, casue i was nt here thooo too

PokerOwned God
    I've said it before and I will say it again, nice or not, if lilg is really under 18 he shouldn't be here.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast