BTC Rate: $63770.65

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    i play all my money.

lol such an arrogant post kinda funny thought

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    lol, good 1, yea ima donk. lol
    Well that is what sharkscope says, I am not making it up...look here
    Last edited by Poof; 05-03-2013 at 08:15 AM. Reason: removed link.

PokerOwned Veteran
    My ITM is 21% right now, but on a low stakes. Thats good??

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EatnCreepios View Post
    Dude you sound like a grade-A asshat fuckface. You think youre so good yet your still here scrappin points and grindin frs. Go play in traffic< or if ur so great move up stakes n stop free rollin.
    Yeah, really wasting time filling surveys to make a few bucks 20% of time...he could make more than that per hour in micro cash games if he or she was any good...oh wait...I checked sharkscope...and lo and behold the OP does not make any money and loses money...that figures a donk calling others donks...oh well...my advice, don't quit your day job and stop putting people down donk.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwin View Post
    Yeah, really wasting time filling surveys to make a few bucks 20% of time...he could make more than that per hour in micro cash games if he or she was any good...oh wait...I checked sharkscope...and lo and behold the OP does not make any money and loses money...that figures a donk calling others donks...oh well...my advice, don't quit your day job and stop putting people down donk.

Post of the week right there. *clap* *clap* *clap*
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

if you read the whole thread, you would see i dont do surveys, all i do is win LLBs, donk bets, and PINDONKEY, look at the history, i can make up to 40-50 a gmae on points alone. just be quiet. you know not what ur talking about.
    just came in 5th place, another FT!!! AND my ITM% went up to 22%.
    im sure im one of the very few whose ITM% is actually going up as the site grows.

and looks like my ROI is positive on sharkscope, and that is more that can be said for many.

im done with this thread now, bunch o misinformed noobs.

I STILL BOSS PO, the site that YOU COME ON TO PLAY POKER, yea I BOSS THAT!!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    if you read the whole thread, you would see i dont do surveys, all i do is win LLBs, donk bets, and PINDONKEY, look at the history, i can make up to 40-50 a gmae on points alone. just be quiet. you know not what ur talking about.
    just came in 5th place, another FT!!! AND my ITM% went up to 22%.
    im sure im one of the very few whose ITM% is actually going up as the site grows.

and looks like my ROI is positive on sharkscope, and that is more that can be said for many.

im done with this thread now, bunch o misinformed noobs.

I STILL BOSS PO, the site that YOU COME ON TO PLAY POKER, yea I BOSS THAT!!
    LOL, sharkscope graph looks like a helicopter without a tail crashing....down down..ok bye, keep thinking you are good b/c you place in an 80 people fr...even if you get to play without filling surveys, you still have to spend 2 hours in a tourny to make a couple of bucks 22% of the time...if you were any good, much better per hour EV by just playing the smallest micros...OK sorry to burst your bubble...but still here for over a year and can't move up stakes. You know Carbon gives you free training at dragthebar, you should view some videos....hope to see you at the cash tables soon champ.

bump
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Banned
    bump
    careful they hand out 24 hour bans for these

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast