Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65735.09

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    ok, nevermentioned anything about games outside of PO. i do not play on merge for profit.
    i really wish i didnt have to play at all, but i play for LLBs and points (which i have ALOT of)
    so merge stats outside of PO have no relevance, i play outside of BRM and everything
    Excuses, Excuses...Why play for points on PO and not use them to make money on Carbon????or Juicy???? why build up a lot?people get into poker to see if they can profit from their skills and evolve, you've just been doing the same thing for 3 years?? man evolve

i dont need poker, to make money. im able to stay at home in the first place becuz i own two businesses. thx!

as a HOBBY tho, I BOSS PO!!!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    i dont need poker, to make money. im able to stay at home in the first place becuz i own two businesses. thx!

as a HOBBY tho, I BOSS PO!!!
    again you emphasis your "glory' in real life and on PO, but i believe that you owning 2 businesses is a false exaggeration. Good Luck!

no need to glorify the truth, just stating why i dont try to be a poker pro
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCian View Post
    again you emphasis your "glory' in real life and on PO, but i believe that you owning 2 businesses is a false exaggeration. Good Luck!
    Not hard to work from home in these days, I do too.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ok, now ur just talking, look at my money won and leaderboard stupid noob. i been close to b2b many times. grinder is a better accolade. FACT!!!
    and ole player can donk b2b. like i said, look at the list... oh ur on that list. damn
    close does not matter, either you did back to back or you did not. I seen you play and you are a bonafide dunk

lol, good 1, yea ima donk. lol

I have a saying, "If you have to tell people who you are, then you ain't nobody" ! Take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Wait, good players should be 20% but yet you're only 21%. Thought it would be over 30%....

DonkAtronic/DonkAtronic 16% guess i suck lol

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast