Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63673.85

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The grind

Keep it up jdawg. ill be keeping up to date on ur status.
    WERDDDDDD

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by layoh21 View Post
    my advice to you is to quit while your ahead my brother lololololol.
    I'm not that far ahead lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by IVIavrick View Post
    Keep it up jdawg. ill be keeping up to date on ur status.
    Thanks man. Hopefully I will have a good run to brag about.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenlung911 View Post
    welcome back and gl live will be much better for you than online given the crooked laws
    I know. I like the online part of my challenge though. Starting with nothing and trying to build a workable bankroll is kind of challenging. It's hard work but the payoff can be pretty sweet. Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck to you too.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemini View Post
    Youre a gentleman! :-)
    Ty Ty Ty

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDog456 View Post
    Good luck bro!j Wish you well in your poker future...
    Ty Ty Ty U too

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by OnMyGrind View Post
    Gl in your future bro.
    Ty Ty Ty

PokerOwned Veteran
    First session of April was a success. It was a hard fought victory for me. I was in for $600 and was down to about $80. Then all my run good that I was owed in February and March came in a 2 hour span. I like to think this was due to good decision making, good preparation, and great timing. The first good decision was stepping down in stakes and playing 6-12 oe instead of 10-20 o8. Thursday night is usually my 10-20 night but since I was getting beat up, I decided to stay with 6-12 until I have a couple wins. Win or lose last night, that was a smart decision and maybe karma paid me back. It was a pretty sick roller coaster. Going way down in the very beginning to making a profit of $128 was insane and all in the last 2 hours of my session. Another lesson learned from the session, never give up. It would have been easy to just tilt off my stack and quit on the night. But that is not how I do things. I can't quit. I know if I want to be successful, I have to give 100% and never stop. Hopefully this is the beginning of a good month. I have another opportunity tomorrow to keep up the good vibes. Hopefully it will be even better than the last session and i can recoup some of the losses i sustained the last two months and gain some momentum as I make my run at the wsop circuit this month. Who knows but I will give it my all. In any regard, good luck and see you on the felt.

PokerOwned Master
    Goodluck online it's pretty messed up now days if you are in the U.S. a lot of bad play gets rewarded.

good job, I find live games to be much more profitable but less convenient here in MT for sure...December I had a great month and played alot...up $3100 in 5 sessions ...havent played much since but still running fairly well in the live games...online is very hit and miss for me...beaten by gutshots and 2 outers is the norm it seems...
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast