Session number five is in the books and it is the first real loss of the year. I had one other loss of $25 but this one is a big one. I lost $700 in the 6-12 oe game. It was a mixture of being card dead, cold decked, and bad play. In the stud rounds, I played a few too many razz hands and didn't get out early enough when I bricked. In the Omaha rounds, I played some weka hands but also got riverbed a lot when the pot was big. I also believe I should have been a little more aggressive in both games. I felt a little passive at times. I have to up my aggression, that has been the key to my success so far this year. I can't slip back into old habits. I will be back out there again today so we shall see if I can bounce back. To quite the great Vince Lombardi, "it's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether or not you get back up." I encourage all of the players who have followed this post to use his words as motivation. Many times we get knocked down in poker or in our lives. But we must have the resolve to dust ourselves off and get right back up. Good luck to all of you and see you on the felt.