Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61938.84

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Havent really been on because for some reason i couldnt access this site for nearly 2 week. Close to solving the problem so hopefully i can play soon. If not everyone dodged a bullet
    aw man i want you to play your match so bad cause i play loser, i got lucky with janish geting disqualified, i really dont want another good player to get ko ed because they couldnt play, this isnt about the points to me, you know? hope u get to play ur game prawn cause i would love to hit my fush on the river against you. goood luck holmes

MOVIN ON UP, LIKE THE FUKIN JEFFERSONS

Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLAOW View Post
    aw man i want you to play your match so bad cause i play loser, i got lucky with janish geting disqualified, i really dont want another good player to get ko ed because they couldnt play, this isnt about the points to me, you know? hope u get to play ur game prawn cause i would love to hit my fush on the river against you. goood luck holmes
    This is agree'd I believe for most player here now. But, we do need to finish this if only to start the next one. lolz. I don not want to disqualify ne one at this level. So, let's get these games played out now. GSXR and Trubs. Prawney and OC. 2 of you have matches now waiting in the losers bracket. GL

Banned
    wow cool... so almost done.. very nice cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Havent really been on because for some reason i couldnt access this site for nearly 2 week. Close to solving the problem so hopefully i can play soon. If not everyone dodged a bullet
    Yea, please get it working like tommorow or so maybe? Been waiting like 3 weeks, I just wanna play our match....Please get it working so we can get things rollin, Do you have another computer you can use?

i wish i didn't get donked out and was still in this
    CK

has anyone played there matches recently? I know I havent played but ive been waiting on prawn, what has every1 else been up to?

Banned
    ahh well prawn isnt around so he's done.. maybe you won!!!!!

Ok im back working. If i wasnt dq'd im good to play

yea buddy, prawney and true oc u guys need to get up on this shit and play ur match fellas. glad ur back prawnmiester

MOVIN ON UP, LIKE THE FUKIN JEFFERSONS

Im ready when you are, Pm me

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast