Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62121.18

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    gl to all i hope you all do well in it and hav fun

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLAOW View Post
    BLING vs CRP, BLING wins, who do i play next cookies? Is janish the only one who can up date the bracket?
    just look at the bracket bling, you play the loser of prawney and trueoc, last match for loser bracket, winner gets into final four, winner of me and ssug plays loser of gsxr and trub for the other loser bracket final match, then the 4 remaining play in a best of 3, 4 players bracket, at least thats how i see it.
    Last edited by madjek; 01-31-2012 at 07:10 AM.

PokerOwned Master
    CHALLONGE! updated bracket

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    just look at the bracket bling, you play the loser of prawney and trueoc, last match for loser bracket, winner gets into final four, winner of me and ssug plays loser of gsxr and trub for the other loser bracket final match, then the 4 remaining play in a best of 3, 4 players bracket, at least thats how i see it.
    This is absolutely correct. Nice win Bling, Good luck on your next match. The rest of you have til Weds 11:30pm EST to finish your matches. I will try my absolute best not to forfeit ne one this close to the end. GL allz

I hope i play prawney

MOVIN ON UP, LIKE THE FUKIN JEFFERSONS

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    OK all we are getting down to the end here. Here are the matches for next round. All matches must be played before Weds. 11:30pm EST

Winner's Bracket (4 left last match til FINAL 4. GL u four)

Prawny vs TrueOC to make Winner's Bracket Final 2
    GSXR vs Trubs to make Winners's Bracket Final 2

Loser's Bracket Matches

Madjek vs Ssugulia
    Bling vs the winner of (Prawney and OC)

Winners of this match in losers bracket will play the losers of the winner's bracket to get our Final 4. GL allz.

OK guys anyone that does not have there matches finished. I need an update as to when you guys can play. I don't want to disqualify ne one this late in the game but, I need to move this tourney along

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    OK guys anyone that does not have there matches finished. I need an update as to when you guys can play. I don't want to disqualify ne one this late in the game but, I need to move this tourney along
    i'm just waiting on ssuglia to get back to me, ready to play now or tonight (or last night or night before, lol)
    btw, your quoted post says bling plays winner of prawney and oc, should be loser of that match.

PokerOwned Master
    ill play gsxr by march

I donked madjek just a little while ago to stay alive.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Havent really been on because for some reason i couldnt access this site for nearly 2 week. Close to solving the problem so hopefully i can play soon. If not everyone dodged a bullet

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast