Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61983.51

Threaded View

Exclamation Cardschat.com Password Stealing

Afternoon all!

I received a message this afternoon from an admin at CardsChat that accuses our members of openly announcing their passwords. While I am still trying to get more details (how anybody could steal a password from them if you need to be on a restricted list, for example) I would like to simply state the following:

1) I ask that if anybody is currently distributing the password for CardsChat free-rolls among the membership here, that it stops immediately.

2) If I catch anybody using the chatbox or forums to openly spread the password, they will receive an immediate chat-ban and have their thread closed. Further indiscretions will be dealt with.

3) If you need a reminder as to how I personally feel about password stealing feel free to read this: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ords-3468.html

Now I need your help. Does anybody know how you could steal a password from CardsChat? I thought you had to be on a restricted list to even get in. I didn't even know that they had passwords...

Also, if anybody knows who is doing the supposed password sharing, could you please shoot me a PM and let me know. Nobody is getting into any "trouble" yet, this is just information gathering.

OK, I'm off my soapbox now. Peace.
    Last edited by Zab; 07-09-2011 at 11:19 AM.