Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62015.58

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    PBB, I don't think it was a simple mistake. He knew what he was doing was wrong, just didn't think it was seriously wrong. I don't know bout the rest of yall, but, he's got some issues. Multi accounts on here for sure, and I don't know what else. But, seriously, some of the nonsense, childish comments really need to stop. Make this forum really bad for noobs. Just IMO. GL all -Cookies

PokerOwned God
    kind of agree with aces ... just make it a restricted freeroll . so there is no password or password sharing

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    I'm a member over there also and after i played in one of the Carbon free rolls they held i can say i have never seen a bigger group of sniveling crybabies who attacked anyone that wasn't in their little cliques & who dared to use the cards we were dealt to beat them. Made me not want to play there in freerolls anymore
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

I remember when Stars had the Inside Deal Free Roll and the password was given on the show. Well Facebook had a app for Inside Deal and people didn't have to watch the show ever, just went to Facebook and people were posting the passwords there.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    I hate password stealing, thats the reason I loved the restricted tourneys on ftp

i dont really know mu ch bout cardschat,, i couldnt ever so enuf posts and tings to get goin there. but mosto any group gonna be mad the ir passsowrds were given out th o..

Seasoned Veteran
    maybe you should of do away with your password to other freerolls thread.
    Forum: Passwords To OTHER Freerolls
    its called a password theif.and its wrong.
    page
    carbonpoker" twittiebirds

Banned
    i agree i think that facebook pass and any public password liek that is ok but other forums password is wrong

Seasoned Veteran
    anyone who leakes any password or steals a password is a theif in my book and should be banned
    page
    carbonpoker" twittiebirds

Banned
    but facebook passwords are easy any body can get them so we not give that one out forums are a no for sure but come facebook passes you going to banned someone for a facebook pass LMAO

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast