Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65960.46

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    The bottom line here.... the premise of his original argument is flawed to the point of being sellable only in Wal-Mart stores.
    you have to love that only after the logic from his original argument is torn to shreds, he starts adding that having more bounties would actually be an incentive for more people to play. lol more great logic, it isnt fair that we have bounties, but if we had more of them it would be an incentive for more people to play.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I dont think every mod should have a bounty on them every game but it would be nice for every game to have a mod with a bounty on them. maybe just on carbon i dunno, that way there would only be 4 mods a day with a bounty on them
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I would have to agree that that would be pretty cool to take all the mods down!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    We shoyuld all think ABOUT DOING THAT TO THE MODS!

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    MODS SHOULD HAVE BOUNTIES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES.....THIS IS A SITE TO GIVE BACK TO THE PLAYERS ISNT IT? SO WHY NOT GIVE THEM A SHOT TO KO A MOD FOR A BUYIN BACK.....
    I have two points. First (and I realize I might be wrong on this one) - the mods don't get paid, do they? They are selected due to their demonstrated willingness to help others, so Zab allows them some level of responsibility to help keep things fairly smooth at the site. If they are NOT compensated, why should they be always on guard for every tourney they play just because, as a part of how the site runs, they have the responsibility to select a player as a bounty?

Second - again, based on my understanding of this place, the site does not, fundamentally, exist to give back to the players. It exists as a source of income for the owner, and we (the players) benefit from via a symbiotic relationship in which we invest time and/or money in accumulating points that we can use to access free money by being successful in the freerolls.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Pro
    Love bounty tourneys wish they all where

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDeepStacks View Post
    Simple just make it so people who are in llb's cant be selected for a bounty. Issue solved. But IMO it really don't make all that much difference. 90% of the people playing don't even pay attention to the bounties half the time lol.
    I've always been a bit curious, how often are those bounties put up by a mod claimed.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i do believe mods are payed a monthly allowence of some sort in pts. I forget what mod had told me that when i asked, but not sure exactly how much

PokerOwned Master
    i like this idea of placing bounties on mods, it would be a fun challenge

I dont get it. how does this work? I would like to be a mod bounty hunter. i just dont know what the heck you all are talking about. please enlighten me.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast