Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64312.61

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Not sure I even need to answer this thread but.. Isn't the 150x2 bounty GIVING BACK 100%?

If you want to place a bounty on someone, then perhaps I need to do an upgrade where you can add a bounty on someone.. Some strategic user submitted bounty where the points are instantly deducted.

But to say every mod needs a bounty on them in every tournament.. Ok, if you want to do that, then instead of a 150 point bounty, there are 7 mods /150 = 21 point bounty on each Mod instead of 150 point on 1 person.

let me know
    Nooooooooooooooooo Zab keep it the way it is. But I love the upgrade idea of being able to add a bounty with points automatically deducted from your account instantly. That would be cool.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    OH boy should be fun hahahahha i need my KO on a MOD lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

nab sweet of you!!! but the pt is not bc i lost any llb....i have won more than lost .....not the point....again ur fairly new here and i have contributed thousands and thousands of my own pts helping others in frs/setting up own client games "with my own idiotic" pts......so please wqatch how u direct things that you have no idea on what ur talking about......i wsa clearly stating that mods get paid enough to play in every game if they wanted to....regardless if there here or not.....why should mods not be targeted as braggin rights or even extra pts.....again im sayin this for you broke folks who keep bashing me....its n incentive for people to play more....its called funn....but when there are sidebets goin on i dont think those should be involved in the small bounty~!~ as much as you dont believe why do u think zab had golden donkey? people actually bust out 1st to gain pts at the end...they lose more than they win....i ask myself same question...but it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDeepStacks View Post
    Simple just make it so people who are in llb's cant be selected for a bounty. Issue solved. But IMO it really don't make all that much difference. 90% of the people playing don't even pay attention to the bounties half the time lol.
    there is a bounty out there? i play over 500 games and never look at who is the bounties.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Since a certain Mod like to put a bounty on me every time I play, I say I should easily be able to put one on her

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    .....think a lil before u type please..
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    oh if I were to do that that would make our conversations unfair. There is enough injustice with you being picked for a bounty twice a year.
    LOL priceless!!
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    nab sweet of you!!! but the pt is not bc i lost any llb....i have won more than lost .....not the point....again ur fairly new here and i have contributed thousands and thousands of my own pts helping others in frs/setting up own client games "with my own idiotic" pts......so please wqatch how u direct things that you have no idea on what ur talking about......i wsa clearly stating that mods get paid enough to play in every game if they wanted to....regardless if there here or not.....why should mods not be targeted as braggin rights or even extra pts.....again im sayin this for you broke folks who keep bashing me....its n incentive for people to play more....its called funn....but when there are sidebets goin on i dont think those should be involved in the small bounty~!~ as much as you dont believe why do u think zab had golden donkey? people actually bust out 1st to gain pts at the end...they lose more than they win....i ask myself same question...but it is what it is
    first of all didn't call u an idiot really i didn't say anything bad about you at all. i said the reasoning that u are using to try and get a new idea approved is idioic not you as a person i dont know anything about you and wouldn't assume. second of all what is it exactly that I know nothing about? 3rd mods don't get paid NEARLY enough to play every freeroll so maybe u should watch talking about things u know nothing about.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    first of all didn't call u an idiot really i didn't say anything bad about you at all. i said the reasoning that u are using to try and get a new idea approved is idioic not you as a person i dont know anything about you and wouldn't assume. second of all what is it exactly that I know nothing about? 3rd mods don't get paid NEARLY enough to play every freeroll so maybe u should watch talking about things u know nothing about.
    What I have learned about Customs, whom I like and respect otherwise, is if you do not agree with him it is solely because you aren't "seeing" what he is trying to say.

The bottom line here.... the premise of his original argument is flawed to the point of being sellable only in Wal-Mart stores.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    oh and merry christmas/happy hanukkah

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor660R View Post
    Since a certain Mod like to put a bounty on me every time I play, I say I should easily be able to put one on her
    I'll do it every damn time too, outta my own pocket

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast