Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64037.88

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    He had 66 and was just a bad loser. I shoved 6 big blinds with A8 and had him call with K10 and he got upset over that. But 1downswing you were upset with another player shoving with 22 and u called with A5. Why would u even post?
    i wasnt upset with anyone i won that hand i was laughing at his shove with a pair of 2's please get your facts right

am i missing something here the guy said he wants my family dead hahaha
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Sergeant Major
    haha im sure he was in the next cell to me lmao
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned God
    Wow , doesn't sound like him. :/ i hope your family doesn't die

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    if that is him there's 2 possibilities dont stake him the reason he is in that prison suit is fraud bad cheques lmao

funny i get a fraudster wishing death on my family happy april fools day everyone /wink

You know how to avoid this issue in the future? Turn off chat at the tables. Keeps you from having to read the nonsense.

If you don't wanna turn off all chat, just block his.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    You know how to avoid this issue in the future? Turn off chat at the tables. Keeps you from having to read the nonsense.

If you don't wanna turn off all chat, just block his.
    stop talking common sense
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    stop talking common sense
    I really do need to stop doing that around here.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member
    even if you have someone like azreal1 with his lovely jeans on ignore in the game once they are out they can spew bile at you from the rail for 2 mins which is what this convict did via the rail so your ignore argument is flawed

the only person flawed here is you for letting someone you will never meet get to you with meaningless chat
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

A No. 1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1downswing1 View Post
    even if you have someone like azreal1 with his lovely jeans on ignore in the game once they are out they can spew bile at you from the rail for 2 mins which is what this convict did via the rail so your ignore argument is flawed
    quit being a whiney tattletell if youre gonna donk someone expect a little feedback

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast