Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64815.71

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Experienced Member
    yep thats me im a fraudster thats how i make my living just hope she dont grow up like you downswing. just so you know and the record is straight i didnt write a single one of those checks i took the rap for it so 2 kids that werent even mine didnt have to go a weekend to child services because their mother would have went to jail.....guess that makes me a scumbag dirtbag enough said.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Wow thats crazy and thats sick to say man just wow is all i got to say WOW!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwalaub View Post
    yep thats me im a fraudster thats how i make my living just hope she dont grow up like you downswing. just so you know and the record is straight i didnt write a single one of those checks i took the rap for it so 2 kids that werent even mine didnt have to go a weekend to child services because their mother would have went to jail.....guess that makes me a scumbag dirtbag enough said.
    you now know my daughter is 5 yrs old and you said i hope she gets raped and you still continue as if you have not said anything wrong

you have massive mental problems at least you have a few friends here who are willing to stick up for you maybe one day they will have kids of their own and realise that your family means more than anything im not going to give you the time of day any more like i said karma catches people like you in the end
    Last edited by 1downswing1; 04-01-2012 at 07:12 PM.

Experienced Member
    sometimes ya gotta rock the boat.....lol

Banned
    clearly you are a scumbag , glad you think its funny. good thing this forum allows scums like you, they actually prefer people like u actually

I'm closing this thread it's gone on long enough.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234