Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67707.89

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    If you want to participate join there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Private
    Bumping this to remind those with dual membership here and at Cardschat: Cardschat takes password sharing/thievery/and attempted thievery VERY seriously. You will be banned from CC if you do it, so be warned! Cardschat does not tolerate the sharing of other site's protected passwords either, so if you attempt to share other forums' pw's at CC that will also get you banned. Just like PO doesn't want crashers in their games, CC doesn't want them in ours. Cheers.

Don't bother apologizing to these people, they can't even be bothered to hear a sincere apology.

Knight-Lieutenant
    lol all, just deposit
    play poker client 1/2 with me

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceeQ View Post
    Bumping this to remind those with dual membership here and at Cardschat: Cardschat takes password sharing/thievery/and attempted thievery VERY seriously. You will be banned from CC if you do it, so be warned! Cardschat does not tolerate the sharing of other site's protected passwords either, so if you attempt to share other forums' pw's at CC that will also get you banned. Just like PO doesn't want crashers in their games, CC doesn't want them in ours. Cheers.
    juiceeQ, I'm still banned from one time I allowed a friend to play in a freeroll from like three years ago..
    You don't give any second chances at all on your site.

Quote Originally Posted by stephymariec View Post
    Don't bother apologizing to these people, they can't even be bothered to hear a sincere apology.
    Now this is funny.
    When you intentionally do something and KNOW what you are doing is wrong, an apology does not always cut the mustard.

Not only did you get the password from your BF you then proceeded to pass it out to others.
    6 sneaks all from here in a private game of 40ish ppl is not funny, nor was it an accident.
    Last edited by Poof; 01-07-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Why in the hell would you give out a password....anywhere ,,,anytime,,, I've been a CardsChat member for years. I don't give out PW's, not even to family,,,earn the right to play...for me, end of discussion !!!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    juiceeQ, I'm still banned from one time I allowed a friend to play in a freeroll from like three years ago..
    You don't give any second chances at all on your site.
    That's not true. We have given many people second chances. Just not to pw thieves.
    Quote Originally Posted by stephymariec View Post
    Sincerely sorry you caught, you mean? And then tried to kiss ass and lie about it too? I already have another person (one of the other pw thieves in the game that day) telling me they only joined because you spammed them repeatedly with the pw (which actually I find lol worthy...like I'm sure you really had to twist their arm). So yeah, that's why we don't give pw thieves/sharers second chances, because they've already shown deceptive behavior: how can you trust/believe anything else they say?

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Why in the hell would you give out a password....anywhere ,,,anytime,,, I've been a CardsChat member for years. I don't give out PW's, not even to family,,,earn the right to play...for me, end of discussion !!!
    Thank you wagon! It's as simple as this really. There are many members that have dual memberships both at PO and CC. Many of whom are in the Freeroll Club at CC. But guess what? They honor our rules just as I'm sure they honor PO's rules, which is really all any of us can ask for.

No one should ever give out the cardschat passwords.....

Survey Master
    I tried contacting friends on the site from cardschat about tournaments I was hosting on fulltilt... But was IP banned for one time..

I don't believe I ever got a second chance unfortunately.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast