Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64277.1

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    time for my 2 cents i dont think i joined CC and from sounds if it i doubt i will i have enough trouble thinking what to say to get my 26 points a day nevermind finding something to say consistantly to get access to freerolls regularly because people are idiots and tend to say the same shit over....and over

now i dont condone pw sharing and whilst i would not do it myself if someone hands me a password for a freeroll (any freeroll) i will take it and use it because quite simply im in this game for myself to try and make as much money as i can and whilst i get very annoyed at the ex sneaks of these touneys i dont hate them for what they do more the way they play(ed)

but yeah im waffling
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Private
    From CC's Rules and FAQ:

• Allocation of the password to any member who hasn't met the specific requirements will result in a ban. Acquiring the password when you have not met the requirements will also result in a ban.

It's pretty clear cut, really. Cardschat has over 85k members. If we started making exceptions, can you imagine the chaos? And yet, despite all those members, we still have a great community. Just no room for password thieves. In fact, if people used CC to share PO passwords (or any other forum's), they would be banned too. Sounds harsh, but those freerolls and buy-ins are thank yous and rewards for our loyal and active members (just as yours are for your members who have earned the right to be there). A chance for friends to get together and play a great game of poker. There is always room for new members who have come up the same way we all did. But having a pw thief sitting at the table is like having a cheat at the table. They cheated the system to get in, and that's just not tolerated.

^^^Spam to boost post count, imo
    Hi JQ.

Private
    LOL, yeah that's me. Damn, I feel like such a heavy. I'm really mostly a nice person, right Poof?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol pooffy
    no need to put how i feel about it
    fkn hate pw theives of any forum and i belong to more than just CC and PO
    rules are their for reason and its really common courtesy to ur forum m8s

deary me.. pooffy gonna kick your ass haha, what a numpty

Wow, it's pretty easy to gain access to the freerolls there... I've just recently reached 65 posts there and I've applied to be in their club, but if I gain access to it, there's no way I'd leak their passwords. Easiest way to get banned imo.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceeQ View Post
    LOL, yeah that's me. Damn, I feel like such a heavy. I'm really mostly a nice person, right Poof?
    You totally are <3 , what happened last Wednesday was disgusting, and I know the members here would agree because they all complain about sneaks here.
    The majority of our cross members all respect the rules.
    Last edited by Poof; 01-07-2012 at 05:42 PM.

i think i ,m banned for life from there lol i dunno tho,, casue i once tried to join there,, but was tooo hard for me to keep up with all,, and id idnt just want to spam all the time,,and wayy too much typin for me tho too is ok tho GL to those guys too with th eir group.i think i mite even met one or 2 when i went to vegas one year,, but i cant reemeber now tho LOL,,anyways,,i,m sure is ok group of people too ,if u can doo all the work there tho..tooo so gl

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    You totally are, what happened last Wednesday was disgusting, and I know the members here would agree because they all complain about sneaks here.
    The majority of our cross members all respect the rules.
    hey i am not a cross dresser lol oops need to put on marylou glasses lmfao

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast