Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62795.22

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    basicallydont play out your limits.....scaredmoney wont win money....when you feel comforabtleandplaying at atbales whereyou dont care if youlose your buyin bc you still gotalot in the cashier.....youllwinnice.

but Irearely followthat sadvicemyself lo...i always go big or go home fuck iot!

hensewhy im positng just to get 5 points so I can play a stupidgfreerollll!!!!

ahhh im broke and ajoke i hate my life!

trueoc is on sucuide watch bcheis a homo!!!! im thebestintheworldand I suckmonster peeepeee.....jk

butyaitsucks earning toi play freerollsbcyour broe as fuck!

Seasoned Veteran
    a lot of good advise on this page, i mean in this thread. Thank you all for adding your thoughts, lol and i didn't even create this thread.

Seasoned Veteran
    I've been wanting to do the same thing, the advice here has given me a lot to think about. Thanks!

Experienced Member
    Find something you like and improve in it with the $ you have. of course, with a few dollars you need to get lucky and gain a little, but once you have enough, your main focus should be improving your actual poker skill. good luck

i need some tips on building a bankroll myself iv played some tournys on fullflush poker and never get in money and some at bovada that's my shit I but 40$ on there and it still going up every day but the freerolls I cant seem to win any tips cuz they hav free rolls every hour on full flush I just don't want to put money on there

Seasoned Veteran
    Whenever I start to build my roll on Carbon, I hit a huge cold streak.. Like was up 50 yesterday and havent hit a flop today

I neeeeeeeeeeed pointsssssssssssss hellllpppp me

Quote Originally Posted by thegman1308 View Post
    So I have been trying to build up a roll from $0 on Bovada and have since turned the $2 i won from the only 2 freerolls i entered into ~$30 over the last week or two. My question is what would you guys recommend as my best options to continue building my roll as ive since stopped playing the lowest .5/.1 limit poker.

I am thinking about trying my luck at .02/.05 NL buying in at $2.50. That would allow me 12 buy ins at that stake.(or should i buy in for even less than this?) I have also been playing alot of the $1.10 SnG's and feel I should stick to these while also dabbling in the cash games and daily .5 rebuy $500 guarantee tournament as well as some $1's.

I also have about 180 points so i'll be able to enter a few more freerolls and try and make few bucks there.

edit: cashed out at $200 after building it up from $0 was fun.
    building a BR from scrath obv. starts w a FR win, then i like to play .2/.5 NLH and/or double or nothing 1.10$-3.30$ sngs

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast