Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62537.09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    To be honest I never play a Tiger Woods game before
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by eltaurete1963 View Post
    tiger woods is a great player of tenis .,,,.,,.,good luck to all in the table

guys and a pro ijjijij
    Seriously tenis? I hope that this was a joke. Anyway Tiger will return to form. A famous golfer once said golf is played on a 9in course between your ears. He was absolutely right. Every swing, every put takes 100% of your concentration when Tiger was living the good life there was nothing to think about besides the swing. The guy won a US Open on a jacked up knee but does anyone talk about that? He will be back to form, his new swing is starting to look natural and not forced. It took him a while when he got with Butch and Hank to perfect his swings then too. As for the game I was stoked to see that Agusta is on it this year. Its about time.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    My buddy just deleted my Road to the Masters im pretty pissed. Going to jump in his ass and kuss him out next time i talk to him.

i love the game, started playing 2011 when i injuired my hand very bad...one of the few games which you can play with 1,5 hand

PokerOwned Master
    tiger woogs is a great for the golf lololololoololol

good luck to all friend

game is too boring for me. I need more action. Once you get really good in that game it gets way too easy.

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by Steves22 View Post
    game is too boring for me. I need more action. Once you get really good in that game it gets way too easy.
    Have you ever played the game on the highest level of difficulty? Turning the put preview off, turning off wind direction and speed lightning fast greens and no spinning the ball out of the rough. Its not that easy, I have shot a 49 on the easiest mode with my maxed out player, best score with the hardest mode has been 65

Master Sergeant
    i love sports games and have heard how great this game was, i have never golfed before and maybe you need to , to enjoy the game, i found it boring, but my gf and her friend who never gold either enjoy it

Banned
    So whats the new game like?? I have been wanting to buy it just havent got around to yet. Is it worth the money or no.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12