Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64555.14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

tiger woods game

the new 2012 tiger woods game its base on the master pretty cool cause the course its like 45 minutes from me... happen beat it yet

I think it's quite normal it's end like 45 minutes, have been playing other golf games and ends around 35 minutes.
    Well it's a tournament.
    If you play a versus game it could take hours to finish, depending how many you play with.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I don't care of his personality but he is a great golfer, he have been champions for years now.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    So whats the new game like?? I have been wanting to buy it just havent got around to yet. Is it worth the money or no.

Experienced Member
    love how that guy is mouthing of tiger as he is currently tearing up augusta....tiger masters champion 2011 go on u legend !!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Just got the game 2 days ago and i love it! I just got through Q school so im finally on the Tour now but overall great game so far.!!

really liked 2011 and thinking of getting 12 but i dunno. I spent 3 months building my own guy up to only find there was nothing else i could do with him except for the weekly challenge. did i miss something or was that it?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    really liked 2011 and thinking of getting 12 but i dunno. I spent 3 months building my own guy up to only find there was nothing else i could do with him except for the weekly challenge. did i miss something or was that it?
    Did not play 2011 but the new Masters edition is great man. I love the graphics of the master the gameplay is great and seems so realistic!

PokerOwned Master

tiger woods is a great player of tenis .,,,.,,.,good luck to all in the table

guys and a pro ijjijij

Master Sergeant
    I love tiger woods games, this is awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast