Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64136.77

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Jets 10-6 - win superbowl. God Speed.

PokerOwned Master
    bengals win the super bowl, ONE TIME!

Seasoned Veteran
    i think a 5-11 Denver is way off. i know that they have an incredibly tough schedule, and manning is still somewhat of slight question mark, but among all factors that are considered when people discuss Denver's prospects there is a significant overlooked factor to consider: altitude.

here we have a mile-high altitude football team with a respectable defense, but more interesting, has an offense that is now helmed by the best hurry-up/no huddle quarterback in recent history with solid recievers. Manning will not only confuse almost any defense out there, but add to the fact that he's also a-fast-off-the-line quarterback at that altitude... so LOOK OUT! defenses had better have extra oxygen tanks ready, because there's going to be a LOT of substituting to let them suck down some O2 while manning is working them over...

regardless of how brutal their schedule looks, this factor alone in my mind puts them no worse than 8-8, and i'm gonna go out on a limb here and call it 10-6.. definate division winners.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill2272 View Post
    i think a 5-11 Denver is way off. i know that they have an incredibly tough schedule, and manning is still somewhat of slight question mark, but among all factors that are considered when people discuss Denver's prospects there is a significant overlooked factor to consider: altitude.

here we have a mile-high altitude football team with a respectable defense, but more interesting, has an offense that is now helmed by the best hurry-up/no huddle quarterback in recent history with solid recievers. Manning will not only confuse almost any defense out there, but add to the fact that he's also a-fast-off-the-line quarterback at that altitude... so LOOK OUT! defenses had better have extra oxygen tanks ready, because there's going to be a LOT of substituting to let them suck down some O2 while manning is working them over...

regardless of how brutal their schedule looks, this factor alone in my mind puts them no worse than 8-8, and i'm gonna go out on a limb here and call it 10-6.. definate division winners.
    Have to agree with this - well said.

PokerOwned God
    Steelers go 11-5, win division, win superbowl!!!

Here we go steelers, here we go!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    In these predictions are already know many surprises

Elite PokerOwned Member
    jets 14-2 giants jets ny superbowl

PokerOwned Veteran
    lmao 5-11....Go Broncos!

NHL, hockey? i lol it...expecially when they are beating eachother

PokerOwned God
    my guess and my nostradamus prediciton that all teams will be undefeated during nfl week 1...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast