Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66827.79

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    yea those 3 games or they might lose week 4 at buffalo and start 2-2. Then the Jets game later or SF. and petit? 0-6 vs the division? I think they can win those games 4-2. And beat Philly and Dallas.

I think my freakin Cowboys will blow again this year.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Giants baby!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    i think my freakin cowboys will blow again this year.
    bulllllllllll shitttttttttttt
    Steve
    Steortex,steindallas,SteortexrulesLLBS

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    yea those 3 games or they might lose week 4 at buffalo and start 2-2. Then the Jets game later or SF. and petit? 0-6 vs the division? I think they can win those games 4-2. And beat Philly and Dallas.
    lol...

a.) new coach with new system in nfl is hard to be successful year 1

b.) The way there schedule sets up against the division is awful for them only game they can possibly win is NO at home and Im saying 20-25%. And if you go look the game vs Dallas is a MUST WIN for DALLAS with there schedule they wont be Dallas on the road sorry.

c.) No way there beating philly late in the year when Tampa Bay's season is already in the books and Philly will be in the hunt/thick of things.

Please go game by game through there schedule and you wont get close to 10 wins thats just absurd and didnt even look at your other teams after that.

Quote Originally Posted by tval35 View Post
    Patriots lose Week 3 at Baltimore, Week 12 at NY Jets, and Week 15 vs San Francisco.
    These are my opinions, but New England has struggled in years past against teams that have shown they can get to Brady. If a team tries to beat them in a shootout, they'll lose, but if they have great linebackers and safeties to jam NE's tight ends, like the 3 previously mentioned teams, then they can wreak a lot of havoc on Belicheat's offense
    Ravens couldnt beat them in afc championship last year. Now ray lewis and ed reed are 1 yr older (at their age that means alot) and T suggs is out. Pats got much much better this offseason improving their D and making their offense better then the record breaking offense they had in 07. I really cant see Belichick not having an foolproof gameplan to beat the jets on a stage as big as thanksgiving. and im looking forward to seeing those sunny san franciso 49ers come up and play in our backyard when its snowing and temperatures are freezing.

I dont think people realise that Pats Offense is more stacked now then it was in 07 when they broke all the records.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    So if you are a fan of the league, or only follow a few teams, don't be shy. Take a guess on some teams. This is the place to do it right before the season. The main story lines at this point are the playoff potential of Denver, Jets, Indy, Washington, and Dallas/Philly? or Carolina/Detroit? I will make my prediction on all 32 teams. I have been watching long enough to feel these teams. Good luck to all who venture a guess. We will see when the season is over who is right and who is full of it. I feel pretty good about my somewhat standard and a few bold predictions. I like to get it set in internet stone so I can reference people to it in January when I am sickly correct. Good luck!!!

Giants 12-4 N.E. 13-3
    Dallas 9-7 Jets 10-6
    Philly 8-8 Buff 6-10
    Wash 7-9 Mia 5-11

N.O. 9-7 Indy 5- 11
    Caro 8-8 Hou 9-7
    T.B. 10-6 Jax 3-13
    Atl 9-7 Tenn 6-10

G.B. 12-4 Pitt 9-7
    Chi 6-10 Bal 10-6
    Det 8-8 Cle 5-11
    Minn 4-12 Cinn 9-7

S.F. 11-5 Oak 7-9
    Ari 7-9 S.D. 9-7
    Sea 7-9 K.C. 7-9
    Stl 10-6 Den 5-11
    first of all, eagles are gonna win nfc east, secondly, i didn't use a calculator, but pretty sure you have 255 wins, 257 losses, so you're definately off by 1 some where (i'd suggest adding a win to philly, )

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like a lot but Philly at 8-8? They had a bad season last year and were 8-8. Im hoping they do a lot better! and dont think giants will be 12-4, 10-6 at best. Stl always finds a way to lose and Denver will win at least 8, no question about it. Isnt that where Peyton went?

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    first of all, eagles are gonna win nfc east, secondly, i didn't use a calculator, but pretty sure you have 255 wins, 257 losses, so you're definately off by 1 some where (i'd suggest adding a win to philly, )
    Dam your right, it is off by 1. Ok give it to Phily that makes sense.

PokerOwned Master
    Nice catch noticing that Madjek. Either add one to Philly or S.F. Cause S.F. is looking good. Smith just has to be a little better then ok. And he has Randy Moss to throw to and Jacobs to block. I wish I didn't miss that one but oh well.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast