Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Its Tebow Time.

Any one can have a good game. the question is can he keep it up? I dont think so
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    lame I know you have a huge grudge against Prawns, I don't agree with things or some of his analysis sometimes but I would not stoop to insult his heritage. I find it hard to understand how Zab allows you to have free reign on this site spewing non sense in chat and in the forums. For that last week I have closely watched the forums and chat and you have zilch to offer to this site what so ever. If your purpose here is to bad mouth Prawney well then by all means do it through PM or private chat.
    First of all, I am of Irish heritage. So, telling me I'm insulting his heritage is just your opinion. Second of all, I also read tons of chat and forum posts and frankly a lot of what I read is of little value to this site or to anyone but the person posting it. So, I'm not unique there. If you don't want to read what I have to say then you're entitled to pass it by. As for Prawney, I will continue to question everything about him. I believe him to be as several of the other moderators have proven to be; only about himself and what he can get out of the rest of us. Very few of them have proven to me that they actually care about this site and the people on it. Haven't you ever wondered why someone from Ireland is always on this site when it is the middle of the night there? Where is he REALLY from? I think he is exactly what he accuses others of being; a scammer. He loves his "power" and to harass and correct those he disagrees with. I find him to be of little value to improving this site or online poker in general. You are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I'm sorry we don't agree, but that is America. We can agree to disagree. I respect you for your opinion, but I don't happen to agree with you. Good Luck to you!!

Quote Originally Posted by lamebrane View Post
    First of all, I am of Irish heritage. So, telling me I'm insulting his heritage is just your opinion. Second of all, I also read tons of chat and forum posts and frankly a lot of what I read is of little value to this site or to anyone but the person posting it. So, I'm not unique there. If you don't want to read what I have to say then you're entitled to pass it by. As for Prawney, I will continue to question everything about him. I believe him to be as several of the other moderators have proven to be; only about himself and what he can get out of the rest of us. Very few of them have proven to me that they actually care about this site and the people on it. Haven't you ever wondered why someone from Ireland is always on this site when it is the middle of the night there? Where is he REALLY from? I think he is exactly what he accuses others of being; a scammer. He loves his "power" and to harass and correct those he disagrees with. I find him to be of little value to improving this site or online poker in general. You are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I'm sorry we don't agree, but that is America. We can agree to disagree. I respect you for your opinion, but I don't happen to agree with you. Good Luck to you!!
    Damn you uncovered my diabolical scam of pretending to be irish. That scam was gonna make me millions...... Are you for serious??

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    wtf is wrong with u hahaha?

#NiggasInParis

Banned
    How shocking that insensitive bastards like Prozach and Rcktwrangler would find a picture like the one above to be amusing. I have a developed mentally Downs Syndrome 44 year sister who has been, I'm sure, the butt of many a joke over the years by ignorant idiots like you two. You two are worthless humans. You should be ashamed, but I'm sure your not. You're just another example of some of the scum that plays poker. Well posted you bastard!!

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    d calm down lol!
    no need to get physical!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by lamebrane View Post
    How shocking that insensitive bastards like Prozach and Rcktwrangler would find a picture like the one above to be amusing. I have a developed mentally Downs Syndrome 44 year sister who has been, I'm sure, the butt of many a joke over the years by ignorant idiots like you two. You two are worthless humans. You should be ashamed, but I'm sure your not. You're just another example of some of the scum that plays poker. Well posted you bastard!!

its easy to see you beef with these guys and mostly everyone else too..chill out dude, i am sure there are things that you do that peeps found offensive, just state your case to that person..why do you have so many problems with other members are the questions i am asking???

Banned
    I do have a beef with about 6 members here, primarily because they have consistently tried to bully me, and others, both in the poker games and in chat as a result. I'm more than happy to let things go if others are willing to do the same. But, some people just aren't willing to let things go and I won't be bullied, period. To say I have a beef with most everyone is ridiculous. I don't communicate much here to begin with but whenever I do, it's always the same 5 or 6 people who start in on me. I apologize to you and anyone else that I may disturb who don't like seeing the arguing. However, it takes two people to create the situation and I've asked many times for these constant bullies to quit and they don't seem to want to stop. I'm tired of it and have already turned off the chat of those who do it in the games. I will also try to stay away from chat when I see those people in the room. That's the best that I can do.

I like tebow only becuase he seems like such a great person, someone that would do anything for you if you needed something. but guys lets be honest he cant throw the ball lol...yea somehow he seems to get lucky and pull out the win but he is not a QB.

55 Minutes of horrible football from a QB....last 5 Mins he was great....he got lucky

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast