Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63817.22

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    CKC1UNV
    Money Won
    $47.45

not even 3 figures... i cant even pay my cell phone bill with that shit.

LOL
    47$ in 1 month. you got 165 in 1 year
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I just cashed out $1200 two days ago...
    so did i on my work checks, and side business where i ship out orders.. whats ur pt?

ill have more checks coming garanteed $1200 aint shit
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    First off I wasn't even dogging you and your cocky attitude but I'm glad you decided to run your mouth. I'm not here bragging about my greatness and my money won in the past two weeks since I've signed up on PO. But here's the REAL funny thing. I've seen you play and your game is NOTHING even CLOSE to where you think it is. So keep living in your fantasy world with your radio blasting Adele while you eat your bon bons while playing poker in FREEROLLS thinking the whole time just how Protastic you are........You're not. Period. That being said. Enjoy your evening.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    If you smelled my trap, you should have played accordingly...
    i did.. i folded .. smh

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    First off I wasn't even dogging you and your cocky attitude but I'm glad you decided to run your mouth. I'm not here bragging about my greatness and my money won in the past two weeks since I've signed up on PO. But here's the REAL funny thing. I've seen you play and your game is NOTHING even CLOSE to where you think it is. So keep living in your fantasy world with your radio blasting Adele while you eat your bon bons while playing poker in FREEROLLS thinking the whole time just how Protastic you are........You're not. Period. That being said. Enjoy your evening.
    no clue who u are.. money talks .. get some and then ur words will be respected.

Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    Btw, off topic, but props to your extremely fast start on here. Not many pull that off. You're a great player tho.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    not even sure "who" this is, but obviously should have been in the EGO Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    i did.. i folded .. smh
    No you played it until I check raised you... THEN you folded.

Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    not even sure "who" this is, but obviously should have been in the EGO Challenge
    They're welcome to join. I'll even give them double if they win. hahahaha

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks Jason. I've enjoyed playing at the same tournys and table as well with you and I definitely think you've got great skill and keep myself and others on their toes. Keep doing what you do.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast