Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

turk dominance - road to greatness

today i played a freeroll and 2 miracles happened in almost back to back hands.. finishing me off in 10th place, a few days ago i finished in 8th losing as a big favorite once again.. its a recurring theme for the better player to always suffer bad beats cause it means they put the money in ahead, and should be rewarded.

well im here to prove in the long run that the rewards will happen hence the title of my thread.

i will post how much i make in freerolls each week off the remainder of my 9.8k pts, and post the final count..

i have limited time , but i believe 100% with my advanced skillset, and poker savy ill be dominating all of july

updates come each sunday
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    limited time?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    You can add to your PO points balance by doing a fluffy-skit.

gl this should be easy now that gametime is not around.....................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    limited time?
    its called google.

Pro's like Turk should not be allowed to play Freerolls.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    gl this should be easy now that gametime is not around.....................
    ty, gametime was never in my league.. but i will miss him i have to say that he was good people

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Pro's like Turk should not be allowed to play Freerolls.
    this thread almost makes me wanna play freerolls and put a bad beat on her cocky ass

Survey Master
    either way gl in whatever your quest is. greatness apparently???? if that can be achieved through freerolls

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    this thread almost makes me wanna play freerolls and put a bad beat on her cocky ass
    keep talking we all know u can't afford the pts.. save it for the dollar menu so u can survive u broke twit

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast