Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63203.4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by thegman1308 View Post
    Playing $55 buy in live tournament 10k +5k add on tonight small tournament down to about 3 tables left, dealt pocket 7's blinds are 400/800 with 100 ante i'm sitting on a little over 15k chips. I call 800 folded around to sb who raises it to 2200 bb calls and its up to me, after bit of thinking I decide to call. Flop comes 6 8 9 rainbow, sb checks bb opens for 6k....I push all in over her for my remaining chips. SB folds, chic in BB thinks for about a minute and decides to call off all of her chips with....wait for it.... KK, AA, trips?? nope... Q J os.... Turn comes a 10 she hits the nut str8 and doubles up leaving me with about 2.5k in chips.... The entire table sits there stunned out of their mind that this retarded donk just called an all in for her tournament life with qj os on a gutshot str8 and hit it... almost felt a little deja vu from my online days lol. Thankfully I always bring an extra hundred for some $1-$2 NL and made back my buyin for the tourney + $100 and walked out with around $258.

A) you played this hand abysmally. why the hell are you limping with 19bbs? B) why the hell are you flatting a raise. C) when you play without using your brain, you deserve to lose.

she shoved with the same draw you were calling with. and even though you had 8 outs, she had more than that. So your basis is way off base.

Seasoned Veteran
    Wasn't my fault... I swear......... lol, do you wanna play 44 again verse qq , hun ? ... it does make sense , to have a better hand then 44 , that late in the game.

Experienced Member
    bad beat you never can tell what some one will do

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

Quote Originally Posted by thegman1308 View Post
    Playing $55 buy in live tournament 10k +5k add on tonight small tournament down to about 3 tables left, dealt pocket 7's blinds are 400/800 with 100 ante i'm sitting on a little over 15k chips. I call 800 folded around to sb who raises it to 2200 bb calls and its up to me, after bit of thinking I decide to call. Flop comes 6 8 9 rainbow, sb checks bb opens for 6k....I push all in over her for my remaining chips. SB folds, chic in BB thinks for about a minute and decides to call off all of her chips with....wait for it.... KK, AA, trips?? nope... Q J os.... Turn comes a 10 she hits the nut str8 and doubles up leaving me with about 2.5k in chips.... The entire table sits there stunned out of their mind that this retarded donk just called an all in for her tournament life with qj os on a gutshot str8 and hit it... almost felt a little deja vu from my online days lol. Thankfully I always bring an extra hundred for some $1-$2 NL and made back my buyin for the tourney + $100 and walked out with around $258.
    your the one who is stupid for shoving over her with an open. still playing like a monkey online i see.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Some people have so much luck and win doing crap like this they think it is a good play, at least you still had the heart to continue to play.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i don't think squids ever agreed with or posted anything not contradicting a single post on this forum...someone most really hate their life lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    your the one who is stupid for shoving over her with an open. still playing like a monkey online i see.
    So your telling me if you try and steal the pot with a gutshot draw and someone raises all in over the top of you your gonna call?? Your losing 90% of the time there... AA KK trip made str8 your looking at 4 outs at best...No shit i "bluffed it" in a sense but she should not have been making those moves. You can argue hands all day after the fact and there's those on here that will never agree with anything i'm done with the discussion it doesn't make or break me i wasn't in the WSOP lol.
    Last edited by thegman1308; 04-15-2014 at 04:27 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well... maybe I'd rather get sucked out or off by a chic... hunh? maybe? really?

and thats why women belong in the kitchen, not the poker room.
    crp62885 shows (Ks,As)
    turtleboooyjr1 shows (Jc,Tc)
    crp62885 wins 2181 from pot 1 with Flush Ace High
    turtleboooyjr1 was knocked out

And the World was right again.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    That stinks but happens all the time. I never play with money I cant afford to lose.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast