Playing $55 buy in live tournament 10k +5k add on tonight small tournament down to about 3 tables left, dealt pocket 7's blinds are 400/800 with 100 ante i'm sitting on a little over 15k chips. I call 800 folded around to sb who raises it to 2200 bb calls and its up to me, after bit of thinking I decide to call. Flop comes 6 8 9 rainbow, sb checks bb opens for 6k....I push all in over her for my remaining chips. SB folds, chic in BB thinks for about a minute and decides to call off all of her chips with....wait for it.... KK, AA, trips?? nope... Q J os.... Turn comes a 10 she hits the nut str8 and doubles up leaving me with about 2.5k in chips.... The entire table sits there stunned out of their mind that this retarded donk just called an all in for her tournament life with qj os on a gutshot str8 and hit it... almost felt a little deja vu from my online days lol. Thankfully I always bring an extra hundred for some $1-$2 NL and made back my buyin for the tourney + $100 and walked out with around $258.