Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62075.67

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    i tell everyone i beat hu gg for the most part just to be polite and courteous i dont tell e1 in mtts only if seemed fairly decent other fish can fry

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im not sure saying gg is that bad, but apologizing when you beat someone is pretty crappy...no one wants to hear that!

Seasoned Veteran
    saying gg is kinda lame. just don't say anything. way better

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Occasionally I will say gg IF I truly see a person was playing a good game or at least trying, in my opinion. I consider myself a polite person, as well, but where there is a display of ignorance I may not say anything. I've become fussy as to when I do say it, since I feel some people simply overuse the term to the point of needling someone...especially in the PO games. I would be more likely to use it live over online anyway. My 2 cents....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think its kind of rude saying good game, especially when someone says it to u after a horrible beat, like theyre rubbing it in your face, kind of pisses me off

PokerOwned Veteran
    I mean it when I say it at final tables. I rarely mean it when I say it any other time.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yea i never understand it either... epecially if you are deep in a tournament and the guy busts you making a bad/donkish play, thats the last thing i want to hear/see...but i guess its a polite thing

I don't think there is anything wrong with saying GG when you bust, or if someone busts and even if they didn't make the cash. I think it isn't a dick move, and is actually a polite thing to say. there are worse things that could be said at that point...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    whats the big deal. I say gg only when i mean it. either way dont think it's that big of a deal

PokerOwned Veteran
    I usually say GG to someone I either know, have been on the table with for a long time, or on the final table.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast